watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score - Fulham v NSÍ Runavík

Started by White Noise, June 29, 2011, 07:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

We never absolutely destroy teams and, despite the relative strength of the opposition this time, there is no reason to believe a cricket score is in the offing this time. First game back and players will be a bit rusty and conscious of avoiding injury so I'm going for -

Fulham 6 - 0 NSÍ Runavík - AJ - 2, Hoesen, Murphy, Sidwell, Briggs

FatFreddysCat

Yeah i reckon 6 as well, though they'll be crap they're halfway through thier season abit like FC Haka were when we played them in the Inter Toto so will run and run,and like you say Fulham will be a bit rusty and Jol hs aalready said we'd treat it like a friendly.

ElissonSnygg

5-0

The scorers is hard to predict when you're not 100% sure of the starting-lineup
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Ron Sheepskin

I'm hoping for 7. I've seen us put 6 past the opposition three times, so 7 would be nice.

I also wouldn't be upset if Runavik got a goal - it's a massive game for them, and it would be nice to see the travelling fans have something to cheer about.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

MJG

The King

4-1

Dalla Valle (2), AJ, Senderos, Fisherman 2

Fulham_Adam

Think it will be a bit like Vetra  a couple of seasons ago. 3-0 FULHAM.
I'm looking forward to it.
The past is told by those who win.

AlFayedsChequebook

Comfortable as you like 3-0, but maybe more if Jol fancies a drubbing

FC Silver Fox

1-1 draw.

Well, someone's gotta be Fulhamish pessimistic. Usually Blingo and the Beamer can be relied upon to fulfil this role.

S'pose I'd better justify this prediction somehow...ummmmm...

- Our trusty players have still got sand between their toes.
- They think it will be easy and be too relaxed. We'll have a freak penalty awarded against us in the first 10 minutes and then they'll just stick 11 men behind the ball all evening.
- Floodlight failure after 15 minutes?  Game abandoned (getting desperate now).
- They've just discovered that Lionel Messi comes from the Faroe Islands and have signed him on a free transfer from Barcelona. (even more desperate).
- FatFreddysCat plays centre forward for Fulham and hits the bar 10 times (5 of those from penalties.   (that one almost sounds reasonable)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

sipwell

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 29, 2011, 10:04:09 AM
1-1 draw.

Well, someone's gotta be Fulhamish pessimistic. Usually Blingo and the Beamer can be relied upon to fulfil this role.

- They think it will be easy and be too relaxed. We'll have a freak penalty awarded against us in the first 10 minutes and then they'll just stick 11 men behind the ball all evening.
- Floodlight failure after 15 minutes?  Game abandoned (getting desperate now).
- They've just discovered that Lionel Messi comes from the Faroe Islands and have signed him on a free transfer from Barcelona. (even more desperate).
- FatFreddysCat plays centre forward for Fulham and hits the bar 10 times (5 of those from penalties.   (that one almost sounds reasonable)

I am with the Belgian on this one! :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LordFloyd

I'm going for 8-1, a sloppy goal for them before half time at 5-0.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Vinnieffc

Can't see them crossing the half way line let alone scoring. 5-0 I reckon.

SWwhite

I'll be happy with a solid 3-0, followed by another win next week.
However much i would like to see a 5 or 6, i would prefer for the team not to over-exert, and to coast to a relaxing victory.   :wine:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 29, 2011, 10:04:09 AM
1-1 draw.

- Floodlight failure after 15 minutes?  Game abandoned (getting desperate now).

The Riverside stand runs out of Earl Grey and hot cocoa, the subsequent riot leading to the ref calling the game off and UEFA awarding a 3-0 to Faroe Islands FC?

MikeR

4-0. I'm just hoping that they don't want to prove how tough they are and hack us to pieces.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

mccscratch

I think one thing some are losing sight of is the style in which Faroese teams play... it is very much like football in England in the 80s and Norway of the 90s... Lots of balls in the air, not much footie on the ground... teams like that are tough to beat if they have just a few decent and strong men up top... hoof ball will be the order of the day for them...

I expect 4-1 or 5-1

Great faroese football dive
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise