watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham Programme Archive Website

Started by White Noise, July 02, 2011, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Saw this site on the official board created by a supporter by the name of Phil Cowan. Have asked him to come on here to talk about it as well. Great piece of work. You can either add comments or questions for him on this thread or by clicking on the contact button on the site itself -

www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/wwwfulhamfootballprogrammescou-1#ixzz1QxAjb6mP

TonyGilroy

Thanks. That does indeed look incredible. Hours of happy browsing ahead.

Supermitch

Just had a very quick look - fantastic.

Lighthouse

Years of happy reading ahead. Brilliant stuff. So well put together.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

This is unbelievable!!  :clap_hands:  077.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Phil Cowan

Thanks guys - glad you like the site. The original plan (and certainly might still be long term) was to have every Fulham home programme from 1898 to 2011 - over 2,500. I have about 40% of them, so just over 1,000. But obviously some of the earlier ones are as rare as hen's teeth and chances are they no longer exist. So I thought the next best thing was to get what I have up on a site for all to see and see if we can whip up some interest. Maybe there's some of you out there that has access to more programmes. If they can be scanned, then we can drop them into the site for all to see. I'll be adding the 80's section soon and then onto the 90's, so keep checking back. Meanwhile, if anyone would like to contribute scans of their collection (I'd love to own them all, but it gets very costly) then I'd love to add them to the site. Certainly every programme I have will go up and as and when I get hold of any others, they'll be included. I've got another 15 or so from the 50s to go up in the next week.

VB

This is the best thing I've ever seen on the internet

Brilliant

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Peabody

sunburywhite

Unbelievable work, you will be making a model of Craven Cottage out of matchsticks next

I dont know how you have the patience

Just watched Fulahm Man Utd video from 1964. Forgot just how long Langleys throw was. He would slaughter Rory Delap
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Travers Barney

Absolutely brilliant.

Remember the Fulham Programme Collecters meetings held in the then Eric Miller Stand (Reg Weller was the driver from memory)...hopefully there are still people around from that era who maybe can assist in helping Phil add to this fantastic iniative.

We are the whites
We are the whites

cebu

This is a truly outstanding piece of work. Thank you !!!   :clap_hands:

LBNo11

...superb find WhiteNoise, as someone who loves to read about the history of Fulham, this is one site that is definately going into my favourites.

PS: Well done too to Phil Cowan, a true labour of love - thank you...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TheDaddy

bilnding something to read whilst doing the hospital night shift wiyh baby G. :Haynes The Maestro:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Jimbobob

077.gif 077.gif 077.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif
Unbelievable simply sublime.
Thanks so much for this web site!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

TheDon

b+w geezer

Astonishing effort, astonishing resource. Quite startling.

Suddenly there seems no obvious need to retain my own collection (1965-recently, when I've stopped bothering). I wanted to be able to go down memory lane from time to time, or resolve occasional queries. But this site can now do that.

finnster01

May I suggest (author permitting) that we put a link to this site under the Fulham Bibliography section.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FC Silver Fox

Can I add my congratulations and thanks, Phil. There are so many hours of enjoyable browsing here, its almost a case of divorce.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

SG

Fantastic stuff - a true labour of love. And thought I had an extensive collection but its nothing like this
Thanks Phil