watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham Programme Archive Website

Started by White Noise, July 02, 2011, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

Brilliant! I was able to look up the programme of the first game I ever went to - when we beat Arsenal 5-2 in April 1962. I hadn't realised before that we were bottom of the table at the time. Though it is some consolation to see that Chelsea were second from bottom.

Thanks so much for making this available!

White Noise

Phil has just posted this update on Cottage Corner -

Big updates to the site this week :

I've added the entire 1945-46 season of home programmes and a VERY special one .... Fulham Vs Burnley in 1912 - so nearly 100 years old!

Please take a look at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Enjoy !

Spread the word - let me know you'ld like this site to continue ? :-)

Nothing in a program yet from the Club. I don't really know how to get the message through to them. Any ideas anyone?

It would be nice to spread the word about the site so more people can enjoy it. :-)

MOR :

Apologies I thought FOFers were aware of this Great site, it's where I get a lot of my information from.
Keep up the good work and I'd love the site to continue and grow.

Burt

This is the first time I have seen this site.

Absolutely incredible.

99% of the stuff on the internet is total bollox. This is truly in the 1% star quality category.

There's a picture of me in a program with Ken's photo highlights from an 80's match against Preston so I am going to see whether I can find that.

I am standing to the side of the goal as Fulham score the winner.

I recollect looking remarkably uninterested in the proceedings...

SG

Quote from: Burt on September 14, 2011, 08:07:32 AM

Absolutely incredible.

99% of the stuff on the internet is total bollox. This is truly in the 1% star quality category.

There's a picture of me in a program with Ken's photo highlights from an 80's match against Preston so I am going to see whether I can find that.

Burt - you've reminded me that there was a picture of me in the background in the enclosure in the early 70s where Ken Coton had snapped another goal from alongside the goal. I will have to start searching !

Burt

Quote from: SG on September 14, 2011, 08:16:31 AM

Absolutely incredible.

Burt - you've reminded me that there was a picture of me in the background in the enclosure in the early 70s where Ken Coton had snapped another goal from alongside the goal. I will have to start searching !

I just looked up the Preston match on Soccerbase and it was our 1-0 win in 1990/91 and this decade has yet to be archived on the web site.

I'll have to go and root through my box of programs instead, they're hidden in the loft somewhere  :003:

CorkedHat

Love it - absolutely love it  :clap_hands:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Peabody

Once again WN, you have made an old man very happy.

MOR :

Absolutely incredible.

I'm also in a crowd photo at Swindon away in the Orient (H) programme  1971/72.

Logicalman

Got to say, this is one fantastic effort, and should be applauded greatly. A great example of how a simple idea comes to fruition and presented perfectly.

(oh, and b+w geezer: if your seriously looking to ditch any old ones, bear me in mind, please)

Chopper

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

sipwell

If only God had given me more free time! Smashing work!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Airfix

TOP stuff.  With the videos as well..... I might never come out again!

White Noise

Phil Cowan

Travers Barney

We are the whites

LBNo11

...Phil Cowan's dedication in sourcing and publishing all these programmes on his website is worthy of the highest praise, if anyone has yet to look in on it you have been seriously missing out. I cannot recommend the site enough...

www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamphil

Will make sure this resource is flagged up on the huge espnfc platform via my Fulham blog for ESPN. A magnificent and priceless archive Phil that will inform and entertain our many world-wide followers, especially in the USA, for years. Your diligence is admirable.

twitter@fulhamphil

ealex40

I don't know why but have not been able to log on to this site for several months.
Frustrating as I was able to provide Phil with a copy of many pre-war Fulham programmes.