Started by HatterDon, July 06, 2011, 07:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I see the booze still flows in Christian's habitation. :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

The only interest I have in this is at the "Get the tits out for the boys" level.

Unfortunately nobody has any.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

RidgeRider

Quote from: WhitesBhoy on July 08, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
HatterDon on here talking women's soccer, but can't be arsed to post on and support his old site, FUSA.

My, my, how the times have changed...

Be nice Christian. No need to come on here and give a poster a bad time for choosing to post where he chooses to post. We try and maintain a place of respect on here, please keep that in mind when you visit.

Jimbobob

Well HD when I wrote that no one had played their best. Your Waltons reference-classic!!! :54:
All I was saying.
USA got their ass beat so I am very nervous about the Brazil match especially with their incredibly skilled players Marta and Erika. I have to say I never tire of watching her celebration.  Solo will have to play her best and we will have to really shore up the back line or we will be toast!!!
Looking forward to England-France and Germany-Japan tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfuRzbzrps#

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: finnster01 on July 09, 2011, 12:39:22 AM
The only interest I have in this is at the "Get the tits out for the boys" level.

Unfortunately nobody has any.

Okay point taken - how about booty???
Check out Erika..........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 09, 2011, 03:13:25 AM
Quote from: WhitesBhoy on July 08, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
HatterDon on here talking women's soccer, but can't be arsed to post on and support his old site, FUSA.

My, my, how the times have changed...

Be nice Christian. No need to come on here and give a poster a bad time for choosing to post where he chooses to post. We try and maintain a place of respect on here, please keep that in mind when you visit.
I like your style Mad Jack !

GoldCoastWhite

I'll be getting up in the wee small hours to watch our Aussie "Matildas" in the quarter final and have to say I don't understand those who slag off the womens game. No, they are not as physical, nor as skilled as the elite men but so what ? Fulham's sides in the old 3rd and 4th div weren't as good as those playing in the top flight but would we all turn our nose up at them - or denigrate anyone who supports their local club playing in the lower leagues ? The girls give it their best and play some nice football so I'll watch them, and encourage them whenever I get the chance. They are playing the game I love to the best of their ability and I'll applaud them every inch of the way.

HatterDon

Jack in the schoolhouse during recess protecting his strange friend from the class bully.

How can you not love Mad Jack?

THIRTY MINUTES FROM ENGLAND V. FRANCE

Lighthouse

Faye White, Fara Williams and Rachel Yankey all return to starting line up for England v France in #WWC QF. Match is live on BBC2 from 1650
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

got my telly paused. As soon as the final whistle is sounded at Womble United, I'll go watch.

CONFUSION TO THE FRENCH!

finnster01

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on July 09, 2011, 03:59:17 PM
I'll be getting up in the wee small hours to watch our Aussie "Matildas" in the quarter final and have to say I don't understand those who slag off the womens game. No, they are not as physical, nor as skilled as the elite men but so what ? Fulham's sides in the old 3rd and 4th div weren't as good as those playing in the top flight but would we all turn our nose up at them - or denigrate anyone who supports their local club playing in the lower leagues ? The girls give it their best and play some nice football so I'll watch them, and encourage them whenever I get the chance. They are playing the game I love to the best of their ability and I'll applaud them every inch of the way.

"...I'll applaud them every inch of the way..."  :011: I bet you would Colin

Jimbobob

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 09, 2011, 04:21:16 PM
Faye White, Fara Williams and Rachel Yankey all return to starting line up for England v France in #WWC QF. Match is live on BBC2 from 1650

Good luck to the Lionesses.  098.gif 098.gif 098.gif
These will be two of the teams with the cutest girls that is for sure!!!  :54: :57: :54:

finnster01

Jimbobob

Quote from: finnster01 on July 09, 2011, 04:47:01 PM

That     is      AWESOME !!!       :dft002: :dft002: :dft011: :dft011:

luckykat

Handball in the move leading to England's goal - love the commentator's comment "she only had one hand on it, that's alright'!

Jimbobob

Quote from: luckykat on July 09, 2011, 06:19:10 PM
Handball in the move leading to England's goal - love the commentator's comment "she only had one hand on it, that's alright'!

France is kicking their ass but have mustered only one goal. If it goes to kicks England has a huge advantage with goal keeper. If they can hang on then they will most likely win...........

Pata

Don't understand why Le Sommer didn't start. Thought she looked excellent when she came on in the Champions' League final at the Cottage.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

HatterDon

Any English football fan who will not stand up and cheer for the English Womens team today should be ashamed. The French were the far better side and the English had four women limping around the field by the end of the 120 minutes, but they REFUSED to let the French score that second.

Yes, they lost on penalties -- they are an English national side, after all -- but what an amazing display of courage and strength today.

Well done England!!!!

Pata

Don't support men's England team but want the women to do well. I blame Rafferty for the defeat.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Burt

The penalties made for painful viewing...

There were some nice top-corner ones. Hope the mens team were watching and learning  :dft011: