News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fulham wont let me buy tickets for crusaders!

Started by zzamora, July 20, 2011, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

just because im not a season ticket holder, the site is rejecting my quest...

does say on general sale...

any ideas (white jc? :P )

gang

I would imagine tickets will be on sale on the night, at the moment I think there is a special offer for season ticket holders to try and increase numbers.

Ron Sheepskin

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a member so it was working.

This leaves us with 3 possible conclusions:
1. The ticket site is not working properly. Again.
2. They don't want to take online bookings this close to the match, which seems unlikely.
3. They've instigated a new 'undesirable' policy...  086.gif

Tickets will be on sale tomorrow evening, but they'll want more money.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

zzamora

dont worry, just had to book them over the phone instead....

the football season starts tommorow for me! COYW

LRCN

if i get tickets tomorrow morning will they still be at this price do you reckon?

zzamora

Quote from: Lork on July 20, 2011, 09:25:42 PM
if i get tickets tomorrow morning will they still be at this price do you reckon?

think yes up to 9am...dont quote me on that one!

LRCN

LRCN

yeah rang up this morning, prices had gone up, had to pay almost triple (after the 5 pound booking fee, what justification do they have for that??) what it would have cost if i bought them last night. what a joke.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on July 21, 2011, 10:22:39 AM
yeah rang up this morning, prices had gone up, had to pay almost triple (after the 5 pound booking fee, what justification do they have for that??) what it would have cost if i bought them last night. what a joke.
The lesson here young Lork is book early, i'm not going but i knew you had to book before 9am to get the cheap tickets. Typical student you screw up then moan about the cost, stop drinking so much cheap cider and get a grip  :hook:

LRCN

you8 might have a point if i didnt try and book it early