watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My mate and Bobby Z's windows

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, July 30, 2011, 02:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevehawkinslidingtackle

A friend of mine in the UK, who I've known since we were 6 years old, has just contacted me to say that him and his wife are coming to visit our family in Thailand in September. I've not spoken properly with him for a couple of years, so we had a bit of catching up to do. After I showed him pictures of our house - Craven Cottage - , he was quick to tell me that he has been cleaning the windows of Bobby Zamoras house for about a year. He's been a window cleaner since we left school and has built up a decent round over the years, earning himself some good money, mainly in the high end parts of the Sevenoaks area.

He says Bobbys house is in the Westerham area of Kent, and he's going to try and get something signed for when he comes to visit.
In his last e-mail, he told me, I quote,
" Well he wants to sort his shooting out, because he's got a full size goal in his garden, but all the balls are stuck in a hedge, behind the net ! " . 

If you do read this Bobby, please see the funny side, and dont give him the elbow. Cheers.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Ive tried before, but have failed to post pictures here, but My mate who I talk about above, has just sent me pictures of the FFC shirt Bobby has just signed for me " To Sean , best wishes , Bobby Zamora "..............If you do read this forum.......cheers Bobby, it will be taking pride of place in my office when it arrives next week. !!! Made my weekend mate  :clap_hands:

Burt

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Fernhurst

Terrific story.. Well done Bobby Zee (and your mate)

Mitch

Excellent, it's nice when the players do something for you, even if it is as simple as signing a shirt. My mate used to know Neil Etheridge and I've got a home shirt from the Europa season at home signed by every member of the squad and a Christmas card from Jimmy Bullard. Love them both!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mitch on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 PM
Excellent, it's nice when the players do something for you, even if it is as simple as signing a shirt. My mate used to know Neil Etheridge and I've got a home shirt from the Europa season at home signed by every member of the squad and a Christmas card from Jimmy Bullard. Love them both!
My daughter Kodi has a signed teddy bear that Bullard gave her at the meet Bullard thing at Motspur Park. To be fair to him he was great entertainment unlike Konchesky who had a very serious case of the snifles and couldn't leave quick enough.

Mitch

That's the thing I suppose, when you meet players or people you look up to your experience is all going to depend on how that feel that exact moment. If I'm in a foul mood and feeling like death I doubt many of you would want to meet me, but after 3 points and a couple of beers I'm the happiest man in the world and I'll speak to anyone!