News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Has Been The Player Of The Season So Far?

Started by White Noise, March 02, 2010, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Tom

Fulham for life!

finnster01

Has to be between BZ and Duff for me. Both have had great seasons. Can't really decide on which though.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

I'd vote for Hughes. Hard to think of a single mistake all season. Incredibly consistent and reliable.

leonffc

SoCalJoe

Take away Bobby's form this season and where would the team be? Duff wins silver, Hughes the bronze.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

WhiteJC

Bobby for me, Duff gets an honorable mention however its hard not to have an argument for nearly the whole squad.

Smalling for most valuable?

Lighthouse

BZ I suppose for work rate and goals in a season of injury.

But I would always like to see Hughes be up there as his consistant  high standard has kept an off form Brede and Reserve backs from being in real trouble.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCOutpostCommander

It always seams to fall to a striker doesn't it. At this point I would also go with Hughes too as he has been the only stability in an otherwise chaotic season. Injury or loss of form has hit every position in the squad save one. Bred provided the same last year and got a fair amount of credit for it, but as Hughes is so quiet and humble he often gets overlooked. Hope he someday gets his share of the glory.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

VicHalomsLovechild

Hughes is always so reliable but he was last season and will be next season. Gera has been a better player this season than last but if you combine both of these you end up with BZ. He's better than last season and he's doing it week in week out. So BZ gets my vote.
Hughesy if you're reading this I think you are way underrated by the Fulham Faithful but I think you've been great for Fulham and long may it be so.

RidgeRider

BZ with Duff, Dempsey, and Hughes nipping at his heels. BZ has been immense.

bigalffc

would have been dempsey if not out injured but my vote goes to hughes steady as a rock at the back
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

good thread, this. Lots of different choices and rationales, and not a bad word in the lot. This is the sign of loyal supporters grateful to be following a successful club.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel