watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Citeh get together?

Started by WHITEwitch, August 07, 2011, 11:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

yeah well not proud of myself,let a few idiots wind me up,so then, if you can make it,we having a pint then Fred?

HatterDon

Lovely, Julian. Looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to put a face to FFC as well.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 08, 2011, 09:30:45 PM
yeah well not proud of myself,let a few idiots wind me up,so then, if you can make it,we having a pint then Fred?
I'm hoping to, but i'm  also hoping to get a lot of weekend work and until well established i wont turn down any days, which might upset my nan who is hoping for a family dinner out this sunday, but i wont turn the work down if offered, or i might not get the chance again. Giving up the gardening in december (just had enough and too tired ) so the weekend overtime will be very handy.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on August 08, 2011, 09:33:56 PM
Lovely, Julian. Looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to put a face to FFC as well.
I'll be the good looking one HD  :008: , If i do mananage a good few weekends before then i'll say i cant work that weekend. Got sunday as the two loaders refused to work with the driver they had saturday and asked for me, apparantley we finished in record time and even had to park up for a bit so didn't finish too early  :008: Of course i dont like to blow my own trumpet  :dft012:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 08, 2011, 09:35:52 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 08, 2011, 09:30:45 PM
I'm hoping to, but i'm  also hoping to get a lot of weekend work and until well established i wont turn down any days, which might upset my nan who is hoping for a family dinner out this sunday, but i wont turn the work down if offered, or i might not get the chance again. Giving up the gardening in december (just had enough and too tired ) so the weekend overtime will be very handy.

if you can then we will,if not you've got to pay the bills mate,fatcats don't live on sausages alone.......... Get Coat gif

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 08, 2011, 09:40:28 PM
I'll be the good looking one HD  :008: , If i do mananage a good few weekends before then i'll say i cant work that weekend. Got sunday as the two loaders refused to work with the driver they had saturday and asked for me, apparantley we finished in record time and even had to park up for a bit so didn't finish too early  :008: Of course i dont like to blow my own trumpet  :dft012:

Now I'm worried they won't be able to tell us apart, Fred.  :011:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on August 08, 2011, 09:49:13 PM

I'll be the short fat bald one then so you know who I am :005: :011: :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 08, 2011, 09:51:14 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 08, 2011, 09:49:13 PM

I'll be the short fat bald one then so you know who I am :005: :011: :dft012:
I'll be smaller than LB but taller than Wadey, but i'll have a full barnet unlike ED  :dft012:

LBNo11

...so has any decisions been made yet? I mean, we may as well all get together before we watch Fulham torn apart..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Of course I'll be there. I agree that the OSP is probably the best venue for it, I'll make sure to get down nice and early so I can get well-oiled before meeting Fat Fred again.

082.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LRCN

yeah i think its the last home game before i go back to uni so i should be able to make a drink or two.

LBNo11

80 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 9PL
020 8748 6502

Nearest Stations
Hammersmith 
Barons Court 

How to find the Old Suffolk Punch (ex O.S.P.) pub
Come out of Hammersmith tube, follow main exit and directions to Charing Cross hospital. Pub is two hundred yards on the right.

http://www.fancyapint.com/Pub/london/old-suffolk-punch-ex-o.s.p./1001

So will it be here..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

dancrawford

Should be. My regular pre-match pub.  082.gif

The Equalizer

My only reservation about this place, and this is purely for the benefit of our far-flung travellers, is that the OSP doesn't have the classic walk across Putney Bridge and through Bishop's Park.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

dancrawford

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 22, 2011, 12:28:04 PM
My only reservation about this place, and this is purely for the benefit of our far-flung travellers, is that the OSP doesn't have the classic walk across Putney Bridge and through Bishop's Park.

Could we/they not do it afterwards?

The Equalizer

Quote from: dancrawford on August 22, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on August 22, 2011, 12:28:04 PM

Could we/they not do it afterwards?

What we'll have to do is have a drink in the OSP, then pack HD, GCW and any others on the bus back to Putney so they can experience the classic approach to the Cottage  :dft012:

dancrawford

Far better for them to enjoy it after we've spanked City :003:

HatterDon

you'll have to negotiate all this with WHITEWitch as she's kind of our spirit guide on this safari. I know we'll be doing the Cottage tour on Friday, so we will get some of the atmosphere then.

I'm willing to go anywhere there's a decent pint and Fulham talk. Meeting as many of you guys is the point, after all. So, Ed, it sounds a looks like a good pre-match destination -- if Jaki's up for it, so are we.

sipwell

We demand pictures, in any case!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on August 22, 2011, 02:19:46 PM
We demand pictures, in any case!

Good call - it'd be nice to get a big FoF team shot.