watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

offal giving some of you lot some stick

Started by TheDon, March 02, 2010, 11:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

They seem to have an unhealthy interest in this site.

Can't they just stick with their own site, like we do?

That's the first time I have read the offal for a few weeks. If anything, it gets worse.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

finnster01

I'm not even bothered to click on the link.
What goes on at that board stays there as far as I am concerned. I have no interest in those simpletons.

In fact, it is very good they are so concerned about us because that means we are gaining market share despite they have all the leverage of being the offal FFC board.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

full of there own self importance,life too short to waste your time on that collection of ego manics & sociopaths,leave them to it-simple,just like them :D

KCat

Some stick you say,  Donny ????

Man, someone must have given you alot of stick,
because that there's one mighty big wooden spoon you got.

Logicalman

It's that same idiot, OW, yet again.

He tried to join the tipping compo, but after a week or two found it too difficult, so he 'resigned'. Fortunately the others haven't bothered, so it doesn't waste any of my time having to add up their attempts.

I note that since they changed the offal MB, a number of tipsters have stopped doing it, but also a number have joined in on this site to tip.  The idea of pinning the message is a good one, and I would ask for that to continue, I can do the pinning/unpinning, if that's OK.

LRCN

Quote from: Logicalman on March 03, 2010, 10:52:12 AM
It's that same idiot, OW, yet again.

He tried to join the tipping compo, but after a week or two found it too difficult, so he 'resigned'. Fortunately the others haven't bothered, so it doesn't waste any of my time having to add up their attempts.

I note that since they changed the offal MB, a number of tipsters have stopped doing it, but also a number have joined in on this site to tip.  The idea of pinning the message is a good one, and I would ask for that to continue, I can do the pinning/unpinning, if that's OK.

yeah, go ahead. I just kept forgetting, I just don't want anyone else to make the same fatal mistakes that I did.

Peabody

I notice it is only the usual idiots that have contributed. Why do they think we care. One thing is obvious, that is that we are something that they never will be and that is Fulham Supporters.

Lighthouse

The problem we have is  we draw attention to them and the problem they have is they have an odd argument. They talk of cliques. But the same old clique over there are talking to each other. The debate consists of everybody agreeing. Anything else they say is an attempt to force a reaction. By this and other posts they have managed to achieve that.

I have no problem with letting the Offal MB stay as it is. Until today I have never looked at it. But whatever they say, remember FOF is a site with no official backing. So with that in mind they have no real complaint. We don't care what is said and maybe we should stop reacting to it at all. That includes me and this post.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

They seem  aggrieved at the racist thread re Italians and  the fact Fat fred posts on here, they have even given links to some Anglo Italian site to create trouble, in these days of political correctness have they got a point? I don't agree but a lot of people may

finnster01

Quote from: epsomraver on March 03, 2010, 01:58:59 PM
They seem  aggrieved at the racist thread re Italians and  the fact Fat fred posts on here, they have even given links to some Anglo Italian site to create trouble, in these days of political correctness have they got a point? I don't agree but a lot of people may

What racist thread? And are you calling me a racist? Way out of line mate.
Why do we have to pussyfoot around those merchants on the other board and a country that produced Mussolini?
Lets talk about the superior Italian footwear instead. What a load of bollocks.

epsomraver

I didn't call it a racist thread, that is what they have deemed it, I am on your side mate, the point I was making was that as they are trying to discredit this site does a thread like this that is not picked up by the mods give them ammunition?

finnster01

Do you care mate? Those cardboard/keyboard heroes over there can do whatever they want as far as I am concerned.

As someone else pointed out earlier, they will never be proper Fulham fans 

epsomraver

Totally agree, their problem is that they cannot take part in a sensible debate. I hate Pc but it gives a lot of ammunition to some and fred's posts do sail close to the wind!

FatFreddysCat

Well i'm truely  shocked they picked me out for special attention ::). And as for calling the light hearted Italian thread racist, Finny couldn't have put it better by calling it bollocks. I admit my Chile thing was way over the top, but not racist, Everyone knows my thoughts but i dont spout them on here. so when Tizzard and his puffball 5 read this i'd just like to say this to them :-* :-* :-*.. Infact i never even bother to look on there no more, only because when the Don started this thread, i had a funny feeling i'd be mentioned, i must be psychic ;)

Logicalman

Do you know what the best thing of that kind of thread is? It gives this MB more publicity on the official site, and as such, when those members take a look over here, they then sign up.  Our numbers are increasing at a higher rate than the number of Fulham supporters are, so all is good in life. If you look at the number of threads started by other members rather then the actual 'members' of the pathetic 5, then the offal is not doing so good.

It's even worth winding them up, a little, and let the prats there are do the publicity for us.

I'm not worried about them reading this post as they wouldn't understand what I'm getting at, a little too subtle for the numpty 5 and their ilk.

McBridefan1

This whole tiff is all a bit silly but fun to watch from a distance. I think you boys here should just ignore it, they seem genuinely angry about this web site. It's kinda funny yet it also makes me cringe a bit, to see things getting too serious.

RidgeRider

Quote from: finnster01 on March 03, 2010, 02:09:35 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 03, 2010, 01:58:59 PM

What racist thread? And are you calling me a racist? Way out of line mate.
Why do we have to pussyfoot around those merchants on the other board and a country that produced Mussolini?
Lets talk about the superior Italian footwear instead. What a load of bollocks.

You two be nice! My only suggestion is we always be mindful and don't over react to things.  :)

RidgeRider

Quote from: McBridefan1 on March 03, 2010, 03:04:46 PM
This whole tiff is all a bit silly but fun to watch from a distance. I think you boys here should just ignore it, they seem genuinely angry about this web site. It's kinda funny yet it also makes me cringe a bit, to see things getting too serious.

Where have you been? Fred was speculating a week or so ago you had abandoned us a left for Toffee Talk since Landon arrived up north.  ;)

epsomraver

Mr RR Mr Finn and I have no problems that I am aware of, it was the thread re Italians that has really rattled the idiots on the Offal and given them some PC ammunition, I am like Finn I think Irish, Italian or any jokes about other races are ok as it seems now days the only people who can make fun have to be that race themselves, ie all the black comedians doing the black jokes.