watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to BB...

Started by LBNo11, August 10, 2011, 11:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Happy 'Heinz' Birthday old fiend, I'll buy you a glass of Wincarnis on Saturday..!

:wink: :wine: 081.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Happy Birthday, Bionic Boy!

081.gif

WhiteJC

cebu

Happy birthday to you - take the day of and  ...  :beer: +  :wine:

GoldCoastWhite

Happy B.B.Birthday Billy Bowlocks ! I'll have to shout you a pint as well as Footie Chick now  078.gif

sipwell

Happy birthday old (insert positive swear)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Jimbobob

082.gif 078.gif 098.gif :beer:

Happy Birthday BB:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

HatterDon

081.gif

and have I mentioned how much I love birthdays on FofF?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

The Equalizer

Happy birthday you old fart! Pint heading your way on saturday if your ticker can take it!

081.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

Happy Birthday BB.  065.gif

Hope you are having a great day and that the Jolly Boys do you proud on Saturday.

os5889

Nick the Swede

Happy birthday matey, all the best from your Swedish friends!

CHEERS!!!!!  098.gif

081.gif
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

BB

My apologies for absence yesterday.....  093.gif

I have been a little bit busy, visiting a now legless old lady, better known to me as....... MUM!!! Who
I am happy to inform is making a splendid recovery and is already moaning ( she is on the mend! ) 098.gif

I will raise a glass or three on Saturday, with all the usual suspects and good friends, both before and after
the ritual slaying of the Villans...COYW's!!! What time are we meeting at the Wahoo/Brick?? 082.gif

I thank you all for your lovely messages.... it almost makes get older worthwhile ( but not quite! )  092.gif

LBNo11

...probably the Brick or Coat 'n Badge (mmmmm, Doombar :004:) not sure if pre ou apres, if not see you in church..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC