watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That awkward moment...

Started by os5889, August 11, 2011, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

That awkward moment in the Arsenal dressing room when Scott Dann has more winners medals than anyone else...

os5889

That awkward moment when Hazel Blears queries about the youth rioters during an emergency August parliamentary meeting  "People need to ask, why are they not at school?"

os5889

That awkward moment when you see a Jimmy Bullard interview stating he's moving to a bigger club...

Vinnieffc

That awkward moment when you let out a sly silent guff and it turns out to be a follow through..

JBH

That awkward moment when you ask Tiger Woods to name his 18 favourite holes and he starts with. Cheryl, Nancy, Natalia, Ruby etc etc  Get Coat gif

The Equalizer

Quote from: JBH on August 11, 2011, 03:45:28 PM
That awkward moment when you ask Tiger Woods to name his 18 favourite holes and he starts with. Cheryl, Nancy, Natalia, Ruby etc etc  Get Coat gif

064.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Nick the Swede

That awkward moment when the chairman of the club you support tells you to F*ck off and go support the Dark Side just because you object to a paedophile being erected as a statue inside your ground...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Burt

Quote from: Nick the Swede on August 11, 2011, 04:13:29 PM
That awkward moment when the chairman of the club you support tells you to F*ck off and go support the Dark Side just because you object to a paedophile being erected as a statue inside your ground...

:54:

JBH

Was MJ found guilty and convicted for being a Paedo then?

(took out the extra lines)

Logicalman

perhaps "a paedophile being erected" was not quite the right choice of words, awkward thread moment in itself methinks  :022:

Burt

That awkward moment when you have been sitting on the throne for 15 minutes and realise there is no bog roll left...

aFFCn_Fan

That awkward moment when Richard Scudamore meets Alex Rednose to explain the 'Get on with the game' campaign the EPL's just launched to reduce dissent towards officials from players and managers
@hincharoo

finnster01

The awkward moment when the ref only adds 4 minutes of extra time at Old Trafford
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

When you've shouted "Minneapolis audiences are the greatest in the world" while you're playing in St. Paul.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

aFFCn_Fan

THAT awkward moment when you realise a bit of friendly (truthful) banter in an interview with 'Arry Redknapp has not gone quite as well as you'd hoped
Harry Redknapp "I'm no wheeler dealer" x rated reaction to Sky's Rob Palmer
WARNING: May contain offensive F words...and Arry Redknapp
@hincharoo

clintclintdeuce

that awkward moment when you realize you have your trip paid for and all Clint has to do is slot home a penalty to beat chelsea becasue youve got a tener on Clint to score first and Fulham win 1-0....
The Dude abides.

MJG

that awkward moment 5 minutes into the Villa game when you realize that your new ST seats in P2 have put you in the middle of a bunch of tourist fans who are going to spend the whole season chatting through each game about how Zara is doing at uni, or they keep taking photos with their iphone of every player apart from Fulham ones, and you end up harking back to 1986 and the days of being able to walk from one end of the enclosure to the other without saying excuse me.

Tktd

The Awkward moment when you see a picture of yourself outside the pound store you just looted having realised you stole 90p's worth of crisps and you're going to end up in Jail....

FC Silver Fox

Owen, I think you've opened Pandora's box (what a smell) with this thread.

That awkward moment when the Hammy End has been jeering and laughing at 'Row Z' and he starts scoring goals and playing like the best N°9 in the country.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Jimpav

The awkward moment the next morning when I realised that the comedy drunken abuse I left on my friends mobile was actually on her parents landline.