watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - iPad Apps

Started by Ron Sheepskin, August 16, 2011, 09:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

So, the finest brewery in the world, Fullers, have allowed me to win an iPad in a competition on Facebook.

Not being up on all things Apple, I'm looking for recommendations for good apps. Particularly from the musically oriented ones I'm thinking I should be able to get something that will allow Junior to record his bass, lead, and keyboards onto it, then mix them together.

Any suggestions?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

michaelread

garageband is the best bet if he is beggining to dabble in sound recording/engineering.

then move on to logic, cubase etc

Blingo

Just pass it over to junior, he'll sort it in about two minutes m8, and of course before you hand it over, say bye bye to it lol.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on August 16, 2011, 09:06:31 AM
So, the finest brewery in the world, Fullers, have allowed me to win an iPad in a competition on Facebook.

Not being up on all things Apple, I'm looking for recommendations for good apps. Particularly from the musically oriented ones I'm thinking I should be able to get something that will allow Junior to record his bass, lead, and keyboards onto it, then mix them together.

Any suggestions?

you won't like it, just send it to me and I'll save you from getting frustrated  :dft012:

The Equalizer

TuneIn Radio and Spotify are a must.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Ron Sheepskin

Cheers EQ.

Michael - thanks, I'd read good things about garageband but needed a recommendation from a musician.

Junior has already put in a bid to relieve me of the burden of owning it  :57:, and John - it'd be no use to you - no mouse y'see. All that graphics stuff just gets harder to do.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

TheDaddy

Got my first one not impressed gave it to the misses.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

The Equalizer

By the way, if you like Apple products, why don't you ask Airfix about his new Macbook Pro.  :hook:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 16, 2011, 02:29:14 PM
By the way, if you like Apple products, why don't you ask Airfix about his new Macbook Pro.  :hook:

It's bollocks. Not "THE" bollocks.  Just bollocks.

093.gif

sipwell

Airfix just found out he is not a creative yup. That is what saddens him most. I told him he should have bought a Brompton bike.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Senior Supporter

Quote from: sipwell on August 16, 2011, 02:34:08 PM

Airfix just found out he is not a creative yup. That is what saddens him most. I told him he should have bought a Brompton bike.

The Brompton bike? I think I know her.

HatterDon

Quote from: Senior Supporter on August 16, 2011, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: sipwell on August 16, 2011, 02:34:08 PM

The Brompton bike? I think I know her.

fat bottom girl, wot?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel