more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Quote from: The King on August 25, 2011, 01:57:44 PM
I've played Hattrick for about eight years now, despite all the stupid and obvious match engine problems I'm still playing it. No success though, currently in the sixth division.

Also a FIFA club on Xbox would be nice. Do we have enough players?

Two is enough for a game. I can set it up tonight about 6pm then send the details through on here. Can see whether the Xbox or PS3 guys can do better :P

Pre-ordered FIFA 12 and you get a couple of free ultimate team packs each month, should give a better head start. By the time I started before everyone had Ibra/Ronaldo etc and I had Luciano Bechio!

The King

I can't play in the near future though, I'm away from my Xbox for some time.

Mitch

Maybe for FIFA 12 then.

Porkopolis

I have XBOX 360, Wii, 3DS and Mac. My favorite games at the moment are Dragon Age Origins, Ocarina of Time 3D, FIFA 11, Football Manager, Out of the Park Baseball and NCAA Football 12. I also love to play the old Nintendo Entertainment System classics like Super Mario, Metroid and Zelda.

MrFantastic

Quote from: Chutney on August 25, 2011, 12:29:03 PM
Friendsoffulham fc score there first goal last night courtesy of zzamora. Mr fantastic also got one but overall a dissapointing set of results. I've decided I am going to set my pro to Gk as I am actually pretty solid there and then if we have an any and a few attacking players we should be much better. Or atleast not conceed goals because of the terrible Com players.

new players always welcome, club name: Friendsoffulham

maybe soon we might actually win a game ;)

we need more players because those com players are not good and also for some reason my ps3 doesn't want to save my pro player progress sometimes. My player had 81 overall score but when i turned off my ps3 and than turned on it had 74 overall score. We have 4 player we need at least 4 more. I played online 1v1 and we were both good on that so we are good players but our com players on pro club are not as good as some teams we play against yea.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Chutney

Quote from: MrFantastic on August 25, 2011, 06:40:15 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 25, 2011, 12:29:03 PM
Friendsoffulham fc score there first goal last night courtesy of zzamora. Mr fantastic also got one but overall a dissapointing set of results. I've decided I am going to set my pro to Gk as I am actually pretty solid there and then if we have an any and a few attacking players we should be much better. Or atleast not conceed goals because of the terrible Com players.

new players always welcome, club name: Friendsoffulham

maybe soon we might actually win a game ;)

we need more players because those com players are not good and also for some reason my ps3 doesn't want to save my pro player progress sometimes. My player had 81 overall score but when i turned off my ps3 and than turned on it had 74 overall score. We have 4 player we need at least 4 more. I played online 1v1 and we were both good on that so we are good players but our com players on pro club are not as good as some teams we play against yea.

Ive trained my pro up so he is over 80 at centre back and in goal now. aswell as 84 on the left wing. So if need be I can play at the back to make up for the rubbish com players. It did help having an "any", im predicting a win very soon for friendsoffulham!

anyone on ps3 can join! would be good to get as many of you as possible. After all it is a bit of fun and makes a change from the normal fifa modes!
C O Y W

MrFantastic

My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

My son is an addict, and we need to ration his time strictly.

Any hints about weaning him off his habit gratefully received!

He is talking about the release of the next Assassin's Creed in November with more excitement than our beloved Fulham, which is a BIG worry...

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: zzamora on August 19, 2011, 07:12:28 PM
PS3-add me silent_terror2

Fifa 11, Fifa 10
COD 4,6,7
Assasins Creed 2+Brotherhood

PC
Football Manager 07, 08,10,11.
Rome Total War
Sim City
The Sims 2

In terms of PC games, with the exception of 'The Sims' you have very good taste!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Mitch

Quote from: Burt on August 30, 2011, 08:05:18 PM

He is talking about the release of the next Assassin's Creed in November with more excitement than our beloved Fulham, which is a BIG worry...

You never get over it until you get into girls, but then girls become women and soon enough you get back into it as a means of escape. The circle of life.

fulhamben

can highly recommend deus ex human revelations. its a lot like mass effect with the action being better but less rpg
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Logicalman

Quote from: Mitch on August 30, 2011, 10:11:19 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 30, 2011, 08:05:18 PM

You never get over it until you get into girls, but then girls become women and soon enough you get back into it as a means of escape. The circle of life.

:011:  Wonderful summary there, my man.

Does that count as a second childhood then? Cos I never really stopped playing from the 80's, so, and this would be borne out by those 'clique' peeps that know my first name, I never really left my first childhood behind. 

btw, just finished Resistance - fall of man, again, and all of the CoD's as well. If you want a game that stre-e-e-e-e-tches your mind, and sanity, try Echo Shift,or Portal 2.

Now, how do you play this FIFA12 thingy ..........

Mr. F

I play A TON of games, my favorites are

Forza 3
Red Dead Redemption
GTAIV
Call of Duty (any)
NHL 11
Madden
FIFA
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy

Really looking forward to FIFA 12. Love the idea of affiliating with your favorite club and then FIFA will keep worldwide stats for everyone and compare against other clubs. Cant say we have much of a chance against people that will pick Manchester United or Barcelona but it'll still be interesting to see where Fulham supporters stack up.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mr. F on September 03, 2011, 01:33:51 PM

Forza 3
Red Dead Redemption
GTAIV
Call of Duty (any)
NHL 11
Madden
FIFA
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy

Really looking forward to FIFA 12. Love the idea of affiliating with your favorite club and then FIFA will keep worldwide stats for everyone and compare against other clubs. Cant say we have much of a chance against people that will pick Manchester United or Barcelona but it'll still be interesting to see where Fulham supporters stack up.

how does that work do you still get points if you link with fulham but play with say barcelona or does it only count when you use your own team

Mr. F

Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2011, 02:04:40 PM

Forza 3
Red Dead Redemption
GTAIV
Call of Duty (any)
NHL 11
Madden
FIFA
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy

how does that work do you still get points if you link with fulham but play with say barcelona or does it only count when you use your own team

From what I understand, you can use any team you wish but if your profile is associated with Fulham then it will go toward their rankings. Here's a good explanation http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1189541p1.html

fulhamben

Quote from: Mr. F on September 03, 2011, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2011, 02:04:40 PM

Forza 3
Red Dead Redemption
GTAIV
Call of Duty (any)
NHL 11
Madden
FIFA
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy

From what I understand, you can use any team you wish but if your profile is associated with Fulham then it will go toward their rankings. Here's a good explanation http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1189541p1.html
thats a shame. would have been nice to play somone who wasnt man u or barca. and have they done anything about people leaving right at the end to stop them losing ranking points

Luke

FIFA
COD
Tiger Woods Masters

My PS3 ID is CottagerLuke93
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Reindeer

PS3 and Wii. Wii is kind for redundant.

Games:
Fifa 11
Dead Scape (move download)
Killzone 3
NHL 11
GTA and an old Call of Duty.

Fifa is the only game that gets played.  I got the gun bought for me and Killzone 3 with the move.  Played it for about 1 hour and didn't take to it at all.  Am kidding myself as the only game I play is Fifa.

Would be very interested in a league or tournament if one is set up.

barry_scott_efc username.

theo

Anyone planning on getting NHL 12 for the xbox? Just preordered it, can't wait.

The Equalizer

Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2011, 08:23:53 AM
can highly recommend deus ex human revelations. its a lot like mass effect with the action being better but less rpg

Cheers for that Ben. I bought it last week, but haven't played it yet as I want to finish Dragon's Age 2 first...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc