watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Inglis

If Kacaniklic stays at 63 that's just ignorance.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 21, 2012, 09:14:50 AM
call of duty online..only game to play
batlefield is a better game by far for online play.  also if anyone has a ps3 i can highly getting the playstation plus subscription. only 15 quid for 3 months but there are some great games you can down load for free once you have it. games on there at the moment are ones like saints row the second, dead space 2, infamous 2 darksiders plus many more. cant recommmend it enough
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cottage cheese

Quote from: fulhamben on August 21, 2012, 09:34:57 AM
batlefield is a better game by far for online play.  also if anyone has a ps3 i can highly getting the playstation plus subscription. only 15 quid for 3 months but there are some great games you can down load for free once you have it. games on there at the moment are ones like saints row the second, dead space 2, infamous 2 darksiders plus many more. cant recommmend it enough

battlefield is rubbish! hated the gameplay and shooting. COD online especially world at war has been the best online game ever. World at war is a must for anyone that is new to online gaming.

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 21, 2012, 09:44:08 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 21, 2012, 09:34:57 AM

battlefield is rubbish! hated the gameplay and shooting. COD online especially world at war has been the best online game ever. World at war is a must for anyone that is new to online gaming.
i hated world at war. cod 4 is by far the best as it is the only one you can get actual cover in. nothing worse than being crouched behind a 10 inch thick metal object and getting shot through it with a little pistol. plus the new cod has the smallest maps ever seen in a game.

King_Crud

I loved COD:MW2 but found the most recent one crap, no strategy required. Just run and shoot. I've not played Battelfield but it sounds more my kind of thing, I know guys that rave about it. Unfortunately the internet speed at my place is shite so I can't really play online gaming. I should be getting this fixed in the next couple of months though

The Equalizer

I dislike all COD, Battlefield etc... first person war games. I find them really repetitive and dull.

But having recently played through Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3 and the new 2012 Olympics game, I guess I'm entitled to my opinion.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

fulhamben

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 21, 2012, 10:21:29 AM
I dislike all COD, Battlefield etc... first person war games. I find them really repetitive and dull.

But having recently played through Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3 and the new 2012 Olympics game, I guess I'm entitled to my opinion.
mass effect games are quality. and i quite liked the new olympic one as a party game type thing.

Matt_Keen

Quote from: Matt Inglis on August 21, 2012, 09:19:08 AM
If Kacaniklic stays at 63 that's just ignorance.

I've sorted Fulham out on FIFA 12 to be what I'd deem to be realistic, with perhaps a slight bias I guess.
Players I've changed...
Frei = 73 Overall
Kacaniklic = 76 Overall
Dembele = 80 Overall
Also created Diarra (This is where I went a bit OTT I think) = 84 Overall.

Also adjusted Dembele to a CM rather than ST.

Also bought in all of our newer signings and shipped out the dead wood to their relevant new teams.

Mr_Moon

Battlefield is too complicated for the average COD player. What's not to like about big maps, vehicles and guns? The problem with video games is that it's hard to get an honest opinion on games due to the overwhelming number of fanboys. COD4 was really good, probably the best console online shooter for its time.

Unreal Tournament on PC, now there's a shooter.

elgreenio

CoD4 was fun, pretty ruddy poorly made though with the amount of glitches/hacks/bugs. Not touched my Playstation for ages apart from to play a bit of Theme Hospital or Gunstar Heroes  :008:
touch my camera through the fence

The King

cottage cheese

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 21, 2012, 10:53:03 AM
Battlefield is too complicated for the average COD player. What's not to like about big maps, vehicles and guns? The problem with video games is that it's hard to get an honest opinion on games due to the overwhelming number of fanboys. COD4 was really good, probably the best console online shooter for its time.

it wasnt that it was complicated. I was doing well on it. I just prefer running around with a riot shield and a magnum as my second weapon! But really for me the levels are better and so are the graphics. MW3 has been pants, granted. But black ops and world at war are just amazing and addictive

Ive never been one to care about my kill death ratio (i hope people on here are the same, as its sad that some people litrally care only for that than the game itself)

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 21, 2012, 11:03:49 AM

it wasnt that it was complicated. I was doing well on it. I just prefer running around with a riot shield and a magnum as my second weapon! But really for me the levels are better and so are the graphics. MW3 has been pants, granted. But black ops and world at war are just amazing and addictive

Ive never been one to care about my kill death ratio (i hope people on here are the same, as its sad that some people litrally care only for that than the game itself)
but that is the thing with cod. it rewards kill death ratios.

cottage cheese

Quote from: fulhamben on August 21, 2012, 11:05:22 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on August 21, 2012, 11:03:49 AM

but that is the thing with cod. it rewards kill death ratios.

all games reward you. Battelfield rewards you the higher up you go. Its just personal taste. I bet the millions of people playing cod each day would argue against battlefield. Thats the best thing about today, so many games to choose from that everyone is pleased

fulhamfan

The Equalizer

Quote from: fulhamross on August 21, 2012, 12:02:02 PM
counter-strike 1.6

/end

Is that another war-based first person shooter? It's like nobody knows how to make a good game anymore with all of these shooters about. Whatever happened to a good hack 'n' Slash or platform game?

I still think that Red Dead Redemption is the greatest game ever made though.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

fulhamben

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 21, 2012, 12:08:22 PM
counter-strike 1.6

/end

Is that another war-based first person shooter? It's like nobody knows how to make a good game anymore with all of these shooters about. Whatever happened to a good hack 'n' Slash or platform game?

I still think that Red Dead Redemption is the greatest game ever made though.
counter striker is the original pc online first person. and was awesome. red dead is a great game and will be available for free if you have playstation plus next month

cookie123

if anyone wants to add me for fifa 12/13 or something then my gamer tag on xbox live is cookst4r95

Legate21

counter-strike 1.6

/end

This takes me back to when I was 13-14 year old. Pretty much played the game from the minute I got home from school to when I went back to school the next day. Seems so sad now, but it was just incredible. Probably the best game I've ever played. Still would love to play now if I could find the time.

SouthfieldWhite

Anyone who is over the age of 21 who plays computer games, needs to grow up and get a life
:hook:

And as for those who think we should sign such and such because they are good on football manager really needs to grow a brain ;-)