Main Menu

Fulham MOM.

Started by jarv, August 21, 2011, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

MJG

Lighthouse

With a stunning 6 out of 10. I give you Dickson Etuhu. Nobody else came close.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 21, 2011, 04:06:36 PM
With a stunning 6 out of 10. I give you Dickson Etuhu. Nobody else came close.
what was that then? Out of his ten passes back to Murphy 6 found him? :dead horse:

AlFayedsChequebook

Etuhu had a faultless first half. He was MOM

CincyFulham1

How can you have a MOM when you lose.....2-nil.....to Wolves?

FatFreddysCat

Everyone was crap, but Dembele looked better than most when he came on. Very dissapointed with Kasami, but he'll get used to the Premiership of that i have no doubt. CAn we have Sparky back please?

Chutney

Etuhu was fairly solid. Everyone else need to go take a look in the mirror and ask themselves why they felt they had the right to not bother trying today. 085.gif
C O Y W

White Noise

Sidwell. Took the game by the scruff of the neck and got Wolves on the back foot as soon as he came on.

ScalleysDad

Key point and upteenth crticsm of Jol over the last few weeks
"when Sidwell came on"
the midfield needed to be mobile and combative to match up the obvious intent from Wolves. What do we do. Get ball give it back, get ball give it back.................. oivey.

HatterDon

Quote from: White Noise on August 21, 2011, 05:35:53 PM
Sidwell. Took the game by the scruff of the neck and got Wolves on the back foot as soon as he came on.

and then pretty much had 44 consecutive blaaaaaaah minutes.

QuoteWith a stunning 6 out of 10. I give you Dickson Etuhu. Nobody else came close.

followed by

Quotewhat was that then? Out of his ten passes back to Murphy 6 found him?

Obviously, you didn't watch the match.

I agree: NO MOM

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Snibbo

Etuhu. Best Fulham player by a mile in the first half.

WHITEwitch

Quote from: Snibbo on August 22, 2011, 05:50:28 AM
Etuhu. Best Fulham player by a mile in the first half.

Now there's a combination of words you don't see very often.  He didnt even need a shower on Thursday - fresh as a daisy.

Snibbo

Quote from: WHITEwitch on August 22, 2011, 07:36:20 AM
He didnt even need a shower on Thursday - fresh as a daisy.
That could be said of several of them, especially the subs like Sidwell.  And Etuhu was better than all of them. Not saying he was brilliant, but the evidence of yesterday does not support the "Sidwell is far superior to that useless lump Etuhu" bandwagon.

ClarksOriginal

He wasn't MOM but I really do think we miss the creativity of Sidwell over the conservative nature of Etuhu, more to an extent this season, Murphy. Yesterday we got into the final third and went backwards it was frustrating to watch.

I think we need that ruthless streak in midfield where we think 'F it' and have a go rather than try to score concise built up goals and I think Sidders gives us a bit of that. I think we should start Sidders, he is a class act.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

Snibbo

Believe me, Sidders is not the Messiah. Nor is Chris Baird.

Its a team game. Don't keep knocking Etuhu for being very good at following instructions.

I like Sidwell, but he and Etuhu are different types of player.

And I'll put money on Sidwell getting sent off at a crucial point in a match before the end of the season.

MOR :

By a country mile...

finnster01

There is only one Fulham MOM:

The Riise mother. Would you like to piss her off? She looks like she could take on the entire Wolves team by herself.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Snibbo on August 22, 2011, 11:30:25 AM
Believe me, Sidders is not the Messiah. Nor is Chris Baird.

Its a team game. Don't keep knocking Etuhu for being very good at following instructions.

I like Sidwell, but he and Etuhu are different types of player.

And I'll put money on Sidwell getting sent off at a crucial point in a match before the end of the season.

agreed he is good at following instructions and it was clear yesterday that the reaction to him coming on thursday effected him as he seemed much more relaxed away from home.

my biggest problem with him is he is built like a tank but rarely shows his strength whether it be weak tackles or under hit 5 yard passes