When will we get our first win

Started by The Swan, August 21, 2011, 08:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Home to Villa            Draw
Away to Wolves        Lost
Away to Newcastle    we will lose it.
Home to Blackburn     we will lose it
Home to Man City      we will lose it ( by a lot of goals.)
Away to WBA            we will lose it
Home to QPR            Our first win.
I love Fulham and have supported them since 1961. Am a season ticket holder in the Hammersmith End. I have seen the three home games they have played  in the Europa league and the league game against Villa. There is something not right with the team spirit.The players are not putting in the effort that they had under Roy and Mark.
I have said this before that we must revert back to the defence with
                                                   Schwarzer
              Baird                       Hughes                   Hangeland                        Riise
Heres hoping that I am wrong about the time it takes us to get our first win.
The Swan

ClarksOriginal

I think we might snatch a 1-0 at NUFC (well I hope so as I've spent a bomb on travel + hotel etc)  082.gif
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Swan on August 21, 2011, 08:45:10 PM
Home to Villa            Draw
Away to Wolves        Lost
Away to Newcastle    we will lose it.
Home to Blackburn     we will lose it
Home to Man City      we will lose it ( by a lot of goals.)
Away to WBA            we will lose it
Home to QPR            Our first win.
I love Fulham and have supported them since 1961. Am a season ticket holder in the Hammersmith End. I have seen the three home games they have played  in the Europa league and the league game against Villa. There is something not right with the team spirit.The players are not putting in the effort that they had under Roy and Mark.
I have said this before that we must revert back to the defence with
                                                   Schwarzer
              Baird                       Hughes                   Hangeland                        Riise
Heres hoping that I am wrong about the time it takes us to get our first win.

You should just quit following the team or get back on your meds if you think our first win will be QPR.  :dft012:

Talk about depressed! Blackburn are woeful and will be relegated. We will win that match and I predict we will draw with Newcastle.

WhiteJC

we'll go to the Newcastle game on the back of qualifying for the Europa League stage. We've a good record against them, both home and away, and we could have a new striker wanting to announce his arrival

we'll only loose by 2 clear goals  :dft001:

FatFreddysCat

We'll defo win at Blackburn  :008:

ron

When for the first win?

....when we start playing our best defensive line. Not rocket science...but perhaps it doesn't translate very well into Dutch.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: ron on August 21, 2011, 10:59:09 PM
When for the first win?

....when we start playing our best defensive line. Not rocket science...but perhaps it doesn't translate very well into Dutch.

Two games, no goals - our back line can't be our only problem.

ron

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 21, 2011, 11:20:41 PM
When for the first win?

Certainly it isn't...but defending properly means that the ball isn't always down our end with us struggling to keep it out.

... but the regular readers of my spoutings will realise that I also blame the reliance on AJ as "one day really coming good" as a reason that we aren't scoring enough. We need better........and we need to stop this love affair with Etuhu and give Sidwell the green light that his skill and talents are required here, otherwise off he will go and we will be the losers. .

ImperialWhite

Quote from: ron on August 21, 2011, 11:33:47 PM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 21, 2011, 11:20:41 PM
When for the first win?

Certainly it isn't...but defending properly means that the ball isn't always down our end with us struggling to keep it out.

... but the regular readers of my spoutings will realise that I also blame the reliance on AJ as "one day really coming good" as a reason that we aren't scoring enough. We need better........and we need to stop this love affair with Etuhu and give Sidwell the green light that his skill and talents are required here, otherwise off he will go and we will be the losers. .

Well no, our unique 9-0-1 formation wasn't best suited to AJ I agree!

MrFantastic

Newcastel will be at draw and our first win against blackburn we will win against wba and we will not lose by a lot when we play city.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Buc

Our first win in the league will be from Newcastle. If we don't win against NUFC luckily there are home fixture against weak Rovers. I bet we will win two of our next two games.  :beer: