watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saloman Kalou?

Started by Sheepskin Junior, August 30, 2011, 09:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

According to Sky Sports Chelsea don't want to keep Kalou and he could go on a free. Striker. Would we want to sign him?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

AlFayedsChequebook

For a small fee/free? Hell yes. Pace and skill would be a bonus.

He is not a 15 goal a season player, but you wonder what a run in the team would do for him...

sunburywhite

One little question (as ever) - wages?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Hazey

Saw him driving out of Stamford Bridge last week when I was walking home from work - he drives a poor looking sports car that sounded like a fart in a bath as he took off.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Blingo

I take it you wouldn't want one of those Fiati's then Hazey? lol

Hazey

I should have added that it would be one of those high pitch squeeky farts.....not a deep long one like an Aston Martin coming at ya!  I wouldn't take the car he was in actually, looked like plastic and a poor version of Kit from Knightrider.  Some sort of Porsche I think it was?

Quote from: Blingo on August 30, 2011, 10:27:50 AM
I take it you wouldn't want one of those Fiati's then Hazey? lol
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

cebu

Yes, his wages would be high, but there would be no transfer fee, so the total cost of ownership might be workable. Go for it!

Maidstone Lee

In a heartbeat but as others mentioned....wages? Maybe a loan deal with option to buy would be a start.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

sipwell

Has he ever lived up to the potential/future that was predicted for him? I honestly doubt it.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

mccscratch

Quote from: sipwell on August 30, 2011, 01:15:01 PM
Has he ever lived up to the potential/future that was predicted for him? I honestly doubt it.

Is he better than every striker we have had at the club in the past 3-4 years save maybe Bobby Zamora? I would say yup...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MJG

Does he look good because of the club he plays for, take him away from the service etc and is he anygood? I know Chelsea fans who would drive him to the cottage to get rid of him just as some of us would have driven Zam.....moving on anyway.

The Equalizer

My old man, who happens to be a supporter of THEM, usually makes the following comment about Kalou:

"Get that f****** useless ****** off the f****** pitch".

Therefore, I'd love to see him sign for us.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mccscratch

Quote from: MJG on August 30, 2011, 02:19:13 PM
Does he look good because of the club he plays for, take him away from the service etc and is he anygood? I know Chelsea fans who would drive him to the cottage to get rid of him just as some of us would have driven Zam.....moving on anyway.

It is a fair question but he has scored a lot of self created goals for them too... I think he is certainly an upgrade of Andy Johnson and a bit bigger though not really a hold up player either...

Bendtner is our man.... we have to pony up for him though!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

AlFayedsChequebook

Last season he scored 12 in 34 and had 5 assists.

Its a yes from me