watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Toure gone

Started by Mr_Moon, August 30, 2011, 11:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Moon

Ivory Coast youngster and Fulham Scholar Cheick Toure has joined French Ligue 1 side, FC Lorient.

fulhamguy

He was supposed to be quite talented...
COYW!

AlFayedsChequebook

Obviously not rated, or really was struggling to settle.

Maidstone Lee

Suppose that a benificial move for him. Would have been good to see him progress and show what he had to offer.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Mr Fulham

The most talented defender in our youth setup. 096.gig

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

elgreenio

always thought he never had the technical skills to make it.

Was from the official Fulham twitter
touch my camera through the fence

fulhamguy

Fulham official twitter page
COYW!

sunburywhite

Shame, I hoped he was going to be our midfield general for years to come (until the big clubs nicked him)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

Thats a pity, saw a video on him last season and looked very settled and one for the future, I surpose we let him go for sod all as per our transfer out policy for all ages.

Jack Fulham

He is from the Ivory Coast though, may not have a visa to continue to play for us.

Maidstone Lee

Did anyone see his video on soccer am doing 'skill school'? i hear he was very good.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

mccscratch

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on August 30, 2011, 04:41:46 PM
Did anyone see his video on soccer am doing 'skill school'? i hear he was very good.

No but I did see a video on him trying to make it at Fulham and while the press and supporters may have given him high praise...it seemed that the youth coaches said he needed to work harder if he was going to make it....seems he was not good enough for us or never worked hard enough...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise