https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight-Reserves v Bolton

Started by MJG, August 30, 2011, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

Thanks for these updates - appreciated

MJG

Should have heard the team talk coming out of the Bolton dressing room, never heard language like it.  :-)

mike_f

anyone in particular looking like they should be pushing for a first team spot? Kacaklinic?

MJG

MJG

TBH they all look good and Bolton so poor and its the first time I have seen some of them.
Let's see how second half goes.

Burt

Trotta must be worth a go...

I am speaking without the benefit of having seen him play though so it would be interested to get the thoughts of those of you who have, as to whether he is premiership quality in the making.

MJG

Riise has moved to RB for some reason.

MJG

Bolton putting the tackles in more this half and had three or four corners.

In the Enclosure

I have seen Trotta play 3 times and am pleased to hear he has got his scoring boots on. Up until now he has always dwelt on the ball too long. Don't think he has the strength to compete against men yet - Bolton were proposing to field a young team same as us.

MJG

Sub..Brister for Riise.sorry mate not exactly a performance to get back in the first xi.

MJG

Ok I think Frei should at least be on the bench for games, raw but has pace and energy.

MJG

Bolton no11 Topi Obadeyi has some pace, not sure where he was first half but flying now.

MJG

Holden off and he might as well not started cause he has been rubbish.

Frei still the most creative and dangerous player.

Jack Fulham

What kind of team did Bolton have out?

MJG

Burn' s a tall lad but needs to bulk up a bit and by the looks of him in the last 15 mins needs to get a bit fitter.

MJG

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 30, 2011, 08:44:07 PM
What kind of team did Bolton have out?
looks young but about the same as us.

MJG

MJG

Trotta scores again and another assist HT Kacaniklic, from about seven yards.

MJG

Sitting next to a Bolton lad who just rang up his other half "hi, could be better we are seven nil down, not the best three quid I have ever spent"
Made me laugh.

MJG

End of the game will write more later.