watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight-Reserves v Bolton

Started by MJG, August 30, 2011, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Off to watch the reserves (or should that be 'players too old for the youth team') tonight, will report back and try to find out any gossip on new players.

mccscratch

Stuart Holden is returning to action for Bolton tonight...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MJG

Team..Etheridge, Harris, smith, passley, burn, donegan, riise, gecov, trotta, frei. Kacaniklic.

sunburywhite

Let us know what gecov looks like as I think this is the first time he has pulled on the shirt
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

1-0 trotta, great run by Kacaniklic into box pulled back for trotta to score from six yards, and as I type Bolton hit post.
Gecov..very bright Orange boots.

MJG

2-0 ball from burn on the halfway line to trotta edge of box, chests down misses first shot then has second bite and scores.

MJG

3-0 donegan, once again Kacaniklic gets into box lays back and shot from 15 yards.13 mins gone.

LRCN

Wherebiouts you sitting mate? I'm there too. 3 now.
Etheridge passley burn harris smith riise donegan gecov kacaniklic frei trotta Is the team

sunburywhite

Kacaniklic = is he good enough for first team?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

LRCN

Trotta hattrick, nice run by frei I think, trotta in space cut inside the defender, curlesit in from the edge of the box

MJG

Quote from: Lork on August 30, 2011, 07:15:31 PM
Wherebiouts you sitting mate? I'm there too. 3 now.

back row in the stand, first section as you walk in, black Nike top on.

Riise just hit post.

HatterDon

how does Riise look? I thought he wasn't match fit.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Supermitch

MJG

Quote from: HatterDon on August 30, 2011, 07:24:01 PM
how does Riise look? I thought he wasn't match fit.
busy, but not a lot else really.

MJG

And another from Kacaniklic, after we beat the offside with a clever run from trotta.

Mr Fulham

MJG

Trotta again, good break led to riise putting the ball in for trotta to finish.

MJG

HT, very very easy.
Trotta, don't know if he's an answer to our striking problem but he's a striker and its clear he knows how to score and thats what we don't have in the first team. Worth a couple of run outs I'm sure.