watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz 24 goals

Started by tavytina, August 30, 2011, 11:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

That was his season two seasons ago, looks like he played upfront in most of those games hence the higher goal return compared to last season's 9 because he was put on the wing to make way for Janko. He's our very own Messi  :Haynes The Maestro:  :Haynes The Maestro:  :Haynes The Maestro:

PLEASE DO NOT FLOP.

Burt

Looks like he knows where the goal is!

HatterDon

If we have him signed and ready to play by Blackburn, I'd be happy with 10 goals and 5 assists by the end of the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr. F

Impressive!

Looks like a very versatile goal scorer. Great control in the box and even dangerous in the air.

flirpit

the most exciting thing is that pretty much all of those goals are quality, no crappy tap ins or bundled goals
@garthurabbott

Reindeer

My only criticism watching those goals is that he appears to be very one footed, scoring all but one goal with his left.  That is me trying to dampen the bubbling over excitement.

If Jol can pull of the signings we are linked with, then he's a legend.

finnster01

Quote from: Reindeer on August 31, 2011, 12:01:53 AM

Legend?  S001.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Reindeer

Quote from: finnster01 on August 31, 2011, 12:15:43 AM

Legend?  S001.gif

OK, maybe a bit OTT, but the non-activity has been a bit depressing.  I'm just glad we are being linked with good players when a lot of clubs are sitting on their hands and not spending money.

finnster01

Quote from: Reindeer on August 31, 2011, 12:18:14 AM
Quote from: finnster01 on August 31, 2011, 12:15:43 AM

Legend?  S001.gif

OK, maybe a bit OTT, but the non-activity has been a bit depressing.  I'm just glad we are being linked with good players when a lot of clubs are sitting on their hands and not spending money.

Fair point mate
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ron

He's a very similar player to AJ....................... 064.gif

NogoodBoyo

Nogood "my left foot, isit" Boyo

mhatc

Michael Bradley put up 18 in Holland and couldn't make Villa's bench. Afonso Alves put up 47 in 39 games in Holland and 10 in 42 for boro. Scoring in Holland doesn't always translate to scoring in England.

HatterDon

Quote from: mhatc on August 31, 2011, 02:44:03 AM
Michael Bradley put up 18 in Holland and couldn't make Villa's bench. Afonso Alves put up 47 in 39 games in Holland and 10 in 42 for boro. Scoring in Holland doesn't always translate to scoring in England.

Michael Bradley was playing for a delusional dickhead at Villa. He managed two very good seasons in the Bundesliga, scoring in double figures as a defensive mid. Bad example there, sir. What about van Nistelrooy, Suarez, etc. etc. etc.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

His goals look very Dempsey-like.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

MJG

Not bad but can he do it on a wet tuesday night at Stoke :dead horse:

tavytina

its ok we play stoke on a saturday

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

aFFCn_Fan

If he does join, Mr Jol DO NOT play him at Stoke. Where's the icon for hospital trolley?
@hincharoo