watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More importantly....

Started by The Equalizer, August 31, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

...is this the busiest day I've ever seen on here or what?

We must have broken the record for sheer number of posts and replies, and not an LBNo11, Crocked Hat, Sipwell or Airfix in sight!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 31, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

We must have broken the record for sheer number of posts and replies, and not an LBNo11, Crocked Hat, Sipwell or Airfix in sight!

Nor many of our American posters!

sipwell

I was busy uploading and editing my pictures made during our trip to Iceland. LB, CorkedHat and Airfix are all admiring them as we speak :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on August 31, 2011, 02:58:09 PM
I was busy uploading and editing my pictures made during our trip to Iceland. LB, CorkedHat and Airfix are all admiring them as we speak :)

Bog off, you're not supposed to be here!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

CincyFulham1

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 31, 2011, 02:56:25 PM

I've been here reading posts and making up limericks about Finnster since 10pmEST last night. 

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 31, 2011, 03:03:51 PM

I've been here reading posts and making up limericks about Finnster since 10pmEST last night. 

Apologies, what time is it your way now?

simplyfulham

LBNo11, Crocked Hat, Sipwell or Airfix. Pah who needs them! Fair weather posters, we dont need them on a message board of our size.   :hook:  

:005:

Hazey

Any of the mess you made in the Blue Lagoon....we all know the story u gave the other day was based on real events....OF YOURS!!!  :005:

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

sipwell

Quote from: Hazey on August 31, 2011, 03:06:23 PM
Any of the mess you made in the Blue Lagoon....we all know the story u gave the other day was based on real events....OF YOURS!!!  :005:

I didn't visit it after all the local horror stories.  :58:

Mind you, we did visit some other spas.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

CincyFulham1

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 31, 2011, 03:05:40 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 31, 2011, 03:03:51 PM

Apologies, what time is it your way now?

It is 10:06am, and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.  Started watching Sky at 2:00am and that was almost worthless.  Could they have spent anymore time talking to 'arry at the Spurts lodge gate.  

LBNo11

...I am here, the sentinel that never sleeps; last day of transfers bore me rigid, speculation abounds and even when the TD closes there is the hope that a player not yet mentioned has signed.

I wait until they have been officially announced and can only muster any enthusiasm if they actually play as good as the much vaunted claims made of/for them.

As long as what we bring in is better than what we release, that is all that matters to me...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 31, 2011, 03:11:31 PM
As long as what we bring in is better than what we release, that is all that matters to me...

I'll remember that the next time I go for a kebab.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Many of us DO sleep, you know!  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 31, 2011, 03:12:29 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on August 31, 2011, 03:11:31 PM

I'll remember that the next time I go for a kebab.
Almost as pithy as the stench in The Golden Urinal EQ !  :005:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on August 31, 2011, 03:32:12 PM

Many of us DO sleep, you know!  065.gif

But....but....it is transfer deadline day, you should be glued to your computer or Sky Sports News!