watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Belgium vs USA Freindly in Brussels

Started by barnes201272, August 31, 2011, 04:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnes201272

was wondering is any body gonna be at the match on the 6th? if so maybe we can grab a beer before the match.
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FC Silver Fox

While you're at it, ask Sipwell for the best place to eat carbonnade flamande. You should try that while you're there (with a large beer). Its stewing steak cooked in brown ale and served with fries.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

HatterDon

If anybody's reading this board anymore, ESPN has decided to either cut off the first half hour of match coverage, or to move it to another channel without bloody telling anybody where. I had it set to record at 1330 central but it disappeared from my DVR and the match is now scheduled "live" from 1400-1600 central. USSOCCER.COM is still advertising ESPN & ESPN3.com from 1330. Guess I'll be watching from my tiny screen.

Why the change? ESPN is now showing NASCAR until 1400 central and ESPN2 was already scheduled to show the US open tennis.

ESPN/ABC pisses me off SO FRIGGIN' MUCH.

AmericanJames

Quote from: HatterDon on September 06, 2011, 07:11:10 PM
If anybody's reading this board anymore, ESPN has decided to either cut off the first half hour of match coverage, or to move it to another channel without bloody telling anybody where. I had it set to record at 1330 central but it disappeared from my DVR and the match is now scheduled "live" from 1400-1600 central. USSOCCER.COM is still advertising ESPN & ESPN3.com from 1330. Guess I'll be watching from my tiny screen.

Why the change? ESPN is now showing NASCAR until 1400 central and ESPN2 was already scheduled to show the US open tennis.

ESPN/ABC pisses me off SO FRIGGIN' MUCH.

Luckily I was sitting I have class off and that I caught the update from twitter and on espn.com. And extremely lucky that US open was canceled today for to make up for NASCAR being moved due to rain
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

HatterDon

Yeah, anyone who set his DVR before they went to work today is realllly gonna be pissed, AJ. Speaking of pissed. I posted this on US SOCCER's Facebook home page about 10 minutes after the match ended:

Could SOMEBODY please tell Klinsmann to play Agudelo and Altidore at the same time? Each of them played his butt off two matches in a row and all either of them needed was another striker to play off. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

It lasted long enough to get a couple of "likes" and then was taken down. I guess Herr K. is a sacred cow that can't be criticized.  

AmericanJames

Quote from: HatterDon on September 06, 2011, 10:02:27 PM
Yeah, anyone who set his DVR before they went to work today is realllly gonna be pissed, AJ. Speaking of pissed. I posted this on US SOCCER's Facebook home page about 10 minutes after the match ended:

Could SOMEBODY please tell Klinsmann to play Agudelo and Altidore at the same time? Each of them played his butt off two matches in a row and all either of them needed was another striker to play off. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

It lasted long enough to get a couple of "likes" and then was taken down. I guess Herr K. is a sacred cow that can't be criticized.  

Well said HD, and what about the chances of Charlie Davies getting a look again?
I feel horrible for those who set the DVR for today, just another reason I can't stand NASCAR
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

CincyFulham1

sipwell

I didn't attend the game. The prices were exuberant for what was on offer. Watched it in television though.

As for the best carbonnades flamands in town, Au Vieux Bruxelles most definitely takes a prize (made with gueuze but with added sugar, so they lose bonus points).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Steve_orino

Quote from: HatterDon on September 06, 2011, 10:02:27 PM

Signed PISSED!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09