News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


why have my posts been removed?

Started by mrska, March 05, 2010, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

#1
FFS...  this board is going to Sh*t..   if i wanted my posts to be joined on to another thread  id of posted it that way...

Just leave stuff alone

PATHETIC.

FatFreddysCat

You keep on like that Skasie and you'll have to ban yourself.


mrska

I honestly wouldnt give a toss..  why are people doing what they like woithout asking permission..

Im furious

Lighthouse

As the subject was already established on another thread it makes sense to me.

The Moderators are keeping me chained up so I have to say it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

I hoestly dont care...   i wanted to post something so i took time to post it.. 

I posted it how i wanted it posted and didnt infringe any rules....

People can make a choice and if they didnt want to read my effort it would slide down the board never to be seen again...

Why do people meddle...


FatFreddysCat

Is that a rattle i see next to your pram Mr Ska?


LBNo11

...skasie, what are you talking about mate..?
:P
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967


bazzamcb


mrska

ask JC..  i posted about Roy and Mark..  i took time to get the info and post..  he decided to move them without my permission to a general thread. without telling me.

I didn't want my posts moved.

I've deleted the said posts....

this board is for all posters to express themselves idividually and with out fear of censure as long as they keep within the rules....

finnster01

Quote from: mrska on March 05, 2010, 07:06:41 PM

this board is for all posters to express themselves idividually and with out fear of censure as long as they keep within the rules....
Amen to that Mr Ska.

Incidentally, did you happen to post an Italian joke by a mistake as well?

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead


JezamyBates

according to those on the offal, there were racists post on here during the week maybe its still a fallout from this?

mrska

My posts were about Roy getting and Manager of the Month and Mark getting player of the month  with a few words added from what was on the offal board.

CorkCity

Quote from: mrska on March 05, 2010, 07:37:54 PM
My posts were about Roy getting and Manager of the Month and Mark getting player of the month  with a few words added from what was on the offal board.

Sounds a bit racist to me ,no wonder it was removed.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"


leonffc

Personally I'd have it out with Scott in the Jolly Gardeners proper 'wild west' style tomorrow. Dont do it straight away though as I wont be there til about 2.30

LBNo11

Skasie, you will have to blame me then. It had been mentioned before my members in PM's when asked what they wanted to see on the old FOF and on this latest one, that they wanted to avoid seeing repetitive posts relating to the same subject.  When the new FOF was designed, one of the features available was the 'Merge Topic' one so that it would 'tidy up' the page and so we would not have 3 or 4 posts showing posts about the same issue at the same time on a page.

Members don't always see that the matter is already being mentioned/discussed in a previous post and so make a new post instead of making their comment as a reply to the original post.

This feature, as well as the 'Split Topic' one has been used before without complaint. This was not done to upset you personally, although it patently has. It

I hope you understand the reasoning behind it being used, all WhiteJC was doing was what we had discussed, and agreed, before this new FOF came on line. We will leave your posts alone in future if that is what you want. As I said before, I hope you understand...
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

mrska

Thankyou.

I took the time to find the information i wanted to share..

I added words personal to me..

I didnt want it heaped in with other messages..

Im not happy... :-\


LBNo11

...you've made your point and I made mine, you were not being personally targetted to annoy, sorry you feel that way, but as I said, if you want your posts left alone I won't touch them...
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

leonffc

In response to my suggestion of a wild west type sort out, I probably wouldn't now as LB is a lot bigger than Scott.