watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come down....

Started by Hazey, September 01, 2011, 12:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

Anyone else feeling like they are coming down afer a massive weekend after the draining tension/excitement of yesterday?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Reindeer

Absolutely.  The way the Ruiz signing took ages to confirm, talk of the helicopter being on standby, Nathan Eccleston not happening and the surprise of Sa.  It's made today feel like new years day.  Not motivated at all and just going through the motions.

Wish we had a game on Saturday, but I guess this all adds to the anticipation of our next one against Blackburn. 

Happy days.

jelmo

I have to say that i feel a lot less tense than i did yesterday. The Ruiz deal just dragged on so long that it really started to worry me. Especially after it looked like Newcastle were favourites to sign him.

I was starting to feel like we would only be signing Grygera and no one else which would have meant a depressing season all round.

So much happier today. Just a shame we have to wait a while before the team is in action again.

SCFulhmFan

Are we really out of the woods yet?  While the potential to score is there, I still have yet to see the "ole onion bag bulge".  ;)

mrska

Deffo on a come down.. but in a good way. I couldn't sleep last night with all the excitment.. singing Fulham songs to myself like an idiot!  Can't wait for the Blackburn game..

ClarksOriginal

I am shaking, cold but sweating, bags under my eyes & aggy. I miss the transfer window, please can we have 2 more days!
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Burt

I feel a bit two-faced about it all really because on the one hand, I think the transfer window system is a complete load of hogwash, but on the other hand you do get wrapped up in all the deadline goings-on.

It was quite a day yesterday.

I was not my usual productive self at work!

Mr Fulham

Unbelievable that the BBC homepage seems to ignore the fact that we've signed Ruiz.

fp.gif fp.gif

But interesting that Hearts signed "Tapping" from Spurs. His second name is Up, by the way. I guess this is why 'Arry was so quiet yesterday.

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Mr Fulham on September 01, 2011, 01:28:58 PM

But interesting that Hearts signed "Tapping" from Spurs. His second name is Up, by the way. I guess this is why 'Arry was so quiet yesterday.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

jelmo

There is also a transfer day winners and losers article on football 365 5 that meantions every prem team's business except ours.

I think that if I didnt check this forum of the fulham website then I would have a hard time finding out anything about our club.

epsomraver

They must have heard you!! 
NEWCASTLE Pardew hit with FA conduct charge
Man Utd in £110.9m annual profit
QPR Wright-Phillips seals QPR switch
FULHAM Fulham sign £10.6m striker Ruiz
BLACKBURN Dann leaves Blues for Blackburn
SUNDERLAND Bendtner joins Sunderland on loan
TOTTENHAM Parker completes Tottenham move
MAN CITY Man City complete Hargreaves deal
LIVERPOOL Joe Cole seals Lille loan switch
QPR Bassong move to QPR falls through