watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Out of contract players accross Europe

Started by NorthernWhite, September 01, 2011, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamMic

There are a handful of players on the list posted above that could do a job for us ...

1/ Vicente
2/ Ferrari
3/ Diarra
4/ Appiah

Hazey

Lasana Diarra is it?  Is he an attacking mid or more defensive?

Quote from: FulhamMic on September 02, 2011, 11:22:31 AM
There are a handful of players on the list posted above that could do a job for us ...

1/ Vicente
2/ Ferrari
3/ Diarra
4/ Appiah
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Hazey on September 02, 2011, 11:26:59 AM
Lasana Diarra is it?  Is he an attacking mid or more defensive?

1/ Vicente
2/ Ferrari
3/ Diarra
4/ Appiah

Mahmadou Diarra, more of a defensive midfielder. On par with Big Dick 8-2 hu
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

FulhamMic

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 02, 2011, 11:29:43 AM

But having played for Lyon (152 apps) & Real Madrid (122 apps) I'd say of a much higher quality.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: FulhamMic on September 02, 2011, 12:00:49 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 02, 2011, 11:29:43 AM

But having played for Lyon (152 apps) & Real Madrid (122 apps) I'd say of a much higher quality.

9 apps for Monaco last season and didn't exactly set the world alight, so not neccessarily of a much higher quality, but still he is decent player on a freebie and we have been linked with him.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

FulhamMic

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 02, 2011, 12:12:56 PM
9 apps for Monaco last season and didn't exactly set the world alight, so not neccessarily of a much higher quality, but still he is decent player on a freebie and we have been linked with him.

He only joined at the end of January.

And even so, given the clubs he's been at historically and the careers he's had at those clubs (he certainly wasn't a bit part player at either Lyon or Real Madrid) and comparing that with our very own Etuhu I'd certianly put my money on Diarra being a much better player.

Airfix

1/ Vicente

From the BBC Sportsday Feed today...

1523 FOOTBALL: Brighton have signed former Spain midfielder Vicente Rodriguez. The 30-year-old, who won 38 international caps, picked up two La Liga titles and the 2004 Uefa Cup at Valencia, before leaving the club in the summer.