News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have to say , this is the most excited i've been before a game for a while...

Started by Tktd, March 05, 2010, 07:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Two teams in good form, a good defence vs a good attack, a london derby, on ITV1, FA Cup, trip to wembley at stake if we win, loads of press and it's genuinely anyones game.

That coupled with a more aggressive stance from Roy and inside the camp that the players are really up for this game and are really going to have a go (not that don't already , but there's that added incentive) and it's gonna be at the cottage and we could win the cup if we win this game, I havent felt this excited before a game for a while.

I know we've played against Roma and Shakthar but I wasn't overly excited about our chances  but more the fact that we're playing them and they're good teams who would be nice to watch - I really wasn't expecting to win them and didn't go into the game with an ideas of how well we would or wouldn't do.

This team though against tottenham, when we have tottenham on motd every week etc makes it a lot more exciting for me... anyone else as up for it as I am?!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

8) THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING PEOPLE 8)
;D THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC MONTH  ;D
       :D COME ON YOU WHITES
:D

leonffc

Jimpav

Surely this is the tie of the round. For all of the reasons you mention above but also compared to the other more predictable matches and the glamour tie that is Pompey v Brum.

I don't fancy our chances based on the form book but would still rather have Spurs over one of the other sides left.

os5889

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on March 05, 2010, 08:04:37 PM
8) THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING PEOPLE 8)
;D THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC MONTH  ;D
       :D COME ON YOU WHITES
:D

Which whites?? Where has my optimism gone??