watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bye Bye Best of Brede

Started by NogoodBoyo, September 05, 2011, 11:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

Best of Brede?  Where's he gone then, boys and girl?  Crufts?
Nogood "in the dog-house now, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Now what's a clique then?  Is it like a cdaffodil?  Does it play defensive mid or attacking right forback?
Nogood "bye bye bredie, itisindeedtobloomingoodness" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Well, that's my allotment for the mensa.  Time to get back to some cyberdoodling with my homelessies.  Will be back next month - but only if you beg on bended - well "broken" if you're Corked...d'you mind awful-like if I call you Corked, Mr Hat - knee.  And then I'll have to think about it.
Nogood "resigning with resignation, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Just kidding.
Nogood "said the nanny-goat to the bishop, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

And why am I "for sale to the big 4?"  Can't I just stay here if I want?  I'll play goalie, if you want.
Nogood "not understanding nothin', really boys (& girl) Boyo

NogoodBoyo

I'm really in desperate need of attention, see.
Nogood "please don't go, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

I'm back, bach.  Did you miss me?
Nogood "all this work without a drop, itis" Boyo

ScalleysDad

I did'nt know Bach was a FoFer. Bach, Allen, Grant and McTell. Thats the ten year celebration of FoF karaoke night sorted then.

Lighthouse

Forget about the clique on here. Few can tap properly and when they are told they can't dance they run to Miss and tell tales. Like failed poltroons from Popstar Talent 43.

No karaoke for FOF, how about some Amateur Dramatics. Plenty of luvvies on here. "I was big in Putney don't you know, they loved my Othello in Chester. Still that's enough about me, what do you think of my Bottom? What do you mean you thought it windy in the outdoor festival in Darlington? I will make sure you never darken my door again"

Still sorry anyone is made to feel alienated. On FOF only the Luvvies are allowed to scream.

I am ready for my close up.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NogoodBoyo

Yes Lofty, but what would Best of bREDE THINK ABOUT THAT?  Book him Logicalman for Inappropriate Caps Locking?  (Can I call you PC?)
Nogood "still trying to find my veuve clicquot, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

No need for comments - I'm stil looking for a good banning in the current weather cycle.
Nogood "Dogger Banking with the Best of Bredes, isit" Boyo

The Equalizer

A spotter's badge to Lighthouse for outstanding use of the word 'poltroon'. I love that word.

:clap_hands:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WHITEwitch

Did someone mention luvvies?

:021:

FC Silver Fox

Surely a "failed poltroon" (sic) is someone who is very brave?

Silver Fox, being an interm'lectual , now is it?

P.S. the only clique in this forum is the FoF exiles section. Bit exclusive that, mostly Americans though. Mind you, they even let in people who have been exiled to Northolt.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

finnster01

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 06, 2011, 10:34:40 AM
Surely a "failed poltroon" (sic) is someone who is very brave?

Silver Fox, being an interm'lectual , now is it?

P.S. the only clique in this forum is the FoF exiles section. Bit exclusive that, mostly Americans though. Mind you, they even let in people who have been exiled to Northolt.

I've spotted the odd Fox posting over there.

Finnster01 "Not much good coming out of throwing rocks from inside a crystal palace unless you are at Selhurst Park, innit" Boyo
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

I have never understood that "clique" bit. Yes, some people know each other in real life. Yes, some people go to the games together. However, as a Belgian, I have met a lot of new people on this board rather than entered as a "clique member" myself. I started to learn and appreciate a lot of people on this board, even though I have never met them in real life.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Burt

So how do you rate our chances against Blackburn?

I'm going for 2-0.

Burt "Trying desparately to get a football-related thread going" Boyo

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Burt on September 06, 2011, 11:28:34 AM
So how do you rate our chances against Blackburn?

I'm going for 2-0.

Burt "Trying desparately to get a football-related thread going" Boyo

I'll say 1-nil, with Kasami getting the goal in the 72nd minute.

Vinnieffc

I am not understanding this thread.

Vinnie 'seagulls flying alongside the trawler searching for pilchards isit ?' FFC

Lighthouse

I was once offered the chance to audition for a part in an American Forum FOF. Audition, Moi, the very idea. 'Fail Safe Shutout, This Time It's Soccer' was to be the title. I was to play the referee with a funny accent. Tom Cruise played Nick Cusack. His wife played the ukulele. Lovely girl that Katy. Still Tom never got off the the ground and the thread died with him.

Now chances against Blackburn? It will be a disaster darling absolute carnage. A Film Noir of a match.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope