News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - WTF, Raquel Welch recently turned 70...

Started by finnster01, September 08, 2011, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

My mother just turned eighty and she is a fine lady but lacks in the looks department compared to this specimen. Full marks to Raquel for being extremely pleasing to the eye at age 70, but WTF is this old photo about?   :035: Chelsea top. That is just wrong. Can we swap them the statue of MJ for Raquel in the White please?

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

I'm only seeing a box with a red X in it, which isn't exactly doing it for me...

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2011, 02:04:36 PM
I'm only seeing a box with a red X in it, which isn't exactly doing it for me...

You're lucky ... I just see a little box with 3 little symbols in it (Green Circle? Pink Triangle? Blue Square?) ... I think I would prefer the Red X

finnster01

Strange because it shows up fine at my 'puter. Try clicking on that red x and see if that helps?

MOR :

finnster01

CincyFulham1

MOR :

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

MOR :

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 08, 2011, 02:20:07 PM
Why is she carrying a revolver?  

She was on the set of a Spanish Western film she was shooting (haha) called "Hannie Caulder".

MOR :

This is a much nicer shot from the same film...

CincyFulham1

Just how I like my women, wearing only a pistol belt and a blanket.

MOR :

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 08, 2011, 02:31:50 PM
Just how I like my women, wearing only a pistol belt and a blanket.

Strange that as it works for me as well...

HatterDon

Quick quiz for 13 points -- What is Raquel Welsh's link to a former "Greatest Living Yorkshireman?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

Quote from: HatterDon on September 08, 2011, 02:49:27 PM
Quick quiz for 13 points -- What is Raquel Welsh's link to a former "Greatest Living Yorkshireman?"

Did she 'Boycott' the Premiere of 1 Million BC?

Burt

Geoff Boycott said that if he was offered £50,000 or Raquel Welch for the week, or a £100 for England, he would take the £100 every time.

MOR :

Fred Trueman's daughter Rebecca married Damon Welch, who was Raquel Welch's son. But the marriage was short-lived and ended in divorce two years later.

MOR :

Whoops"Greatest living"...Freds been dead for 5 years...