watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Riise available on Sunday?

Started by FC Silver Fox, September 09, 2011, 11:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Anyone know if Riise has recovered from injury and is available for selection?

If so, will be be prefered to Matthew Briggs who has had a great couple of games ?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ImperialWhite

Depending on where Ruiz fits, wouldn't it be nice to have Briggs/Riise doing the old switcheroo routine down the left flank? I assume it was a pre-season experimental thing, but I liked the look of it. Confusing as hell for fullbacks.

finnster01

I read a match report indicating he played for Norway so barring a re-injury, he should be available for selection unless Jol wants to be cautious and rest him
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

elgreenio

yes, he played 60mins for Norway on Tuesday.

Really need a win so would prefer to see Riise at left back
touch my camera through the fence

helgell

He played for Norway against Denmark on Tuesday, so he should be fit again. He was taken off after ca 60 mins but I think that was a tactical sub.

ClarksOriginal

Well Ruiz plays on the right wing so he can cut in on his left, so I think Riise + Brissy in that combo could work well. But I've got a sneaky feeling Jol will prefer Riise + Duff

Or is Duff injured
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Hope he is. Thought he was a bargain for the Sun dream team, and am waiting for a few sledge hammers to fly in soon .

Holders

Duff and Bryan with Bobby in the middle supported by Dempsey would be a very exciting forward combination
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cebu

Good news everybody.

Jol's pre-match comments on the offal indicate that BZ and all the players who were on international duty (like JAR) will be available.