watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TEAM FOR TWENTE

Started by JBH, September 12, 2011, 11:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Okay i know its early but after yesterday I would like to see a couple of changes on Thursday:

Schwarzer

Kelly               Senderos           Hangeland        Riise

Duff                 Gecov         Sidwell           Dempsey                                    

Kasami
                                                      Zamora        

Subs:

Ethheridge
Grygera
Dembele
Orlando SA
Frie
AJ
Murphy

sipwell

No Murphy?

Quite honestly I still am to figure out what the extra is Sidwell brings. Perhaps the people attending the game live can be see more than those following it on television (which follows the ball and not an individual player) but on the basis of that I don't know what the attraction is leading to everybody putting him in their first team or calling for his appearance during games.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 12, 2011, 11:37:34 AM
No Murphy?

Quite honestly I still am to figure out what the extra is Sidwell brings. Perhaps the people attending the game live can be see more than those following it on television (which follows the ball and not an individual player) but on the basis of that I don't know what the attraction is leading to everybody putting him in their first team or calling for his appearance during games.

It's him or Etuhu, and I don't trust Etuhu.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Oh come on its far too early to start looking forward to Twente when there's plenty more Jol-bashing, "Ruiz is a waste of money", "Murphy is useless and not fit to lace my boots", "we're going to be in the Blue Sq Premier in 4 years time" (etc. etc.) to be had.

But for what it is worth, I agree with Eq, Murphy over Etuhu.

FC Silver Fox

Given that we have a big game against Man Citeh next Sunday, I think Jol will make a number of changes for the Twente game. 

Briggs in for Riise
Baird might get a game if he's available.
I agree with JBH that we might see Gecov and Kasami.
I think AJ will get more time too.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.