Brady or Still?

Brady
Still
Brady and Still at the same time
Peter Coates

elgreenio

helllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14901438.stm

QuoteMansfield Town have appointed the youngest chief executive in English football.

Carolyn Still, 29, has previously worked in the fashion industry for Bulgari and Gucci.

She succeeds Steve Barker, who has accepted a new position within chairman John Radford's company, One Call Group.

"It's a great privilege. I intend to add vibrancy and fresh ideas to our approach off the field," Still told the club website.

"Having attended numerous fundraising events, organised by the club's supporters' groups, I am well aware of the passion and enthusiasm that the fans have to see the Stags succeed.

"I want to wake sleeping fans with a lot of different initiatives by liaising with them and finding what they want.

"Much work has been done to develop relationships with key businesses in and around the area, and we must continue to work hard to ensure that our off-the-field commercial activity increases in an attempt to make the club self-sustainable."

touch my camera through the fence

Burt

ClarksOriginal

There should be an option for Still & Brady at the same time...
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

elgreenio

you'd have to own quite a large chisel to get through the makeup for the answer to that question Burt

elgreenio

epsomraver

"I want to wake sleeping fans with a lot of different initiatives by liaising with them and finding what they want.

She may not get the answer she is looking for methinks!! :005:

Airfix

Burt

They will be replacing the Pukka Pie shop next to the home end with a Gucci store?

MOR :

Karen Brady still has something going for her though...

zzamora

Al-Fayed.

Bring 'em in. We dont need any new players for a few years...

richie17

Ha ha. Fake Tan City, Arizona... cheap and horrible.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

Sorry Friends of Fulham. After a over a quarter of a century of regular attendance I'm now leaving Fulham to go and watch Mansfield Town.

Best of luck for the future.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SG

Well i voted for both at the same time .Probably kill me but i would go with a smile on my face  :dft011:

Burt

Quote from: SG on September 13, 2011, 08:12:32 PM
Well i voted for both at the same time .Probably kill me but i would go with a smile on my face  :dft011:

Judging by the votes cast you will need to form an orderly queue and wait your turn  :dft011:

TheDaddy

That little Canadian must get well lost in those fun bags.wouldnt mind hanging off those do you think she could be my surrogate mother..."bitty bitty "
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Jimpav

MrFantastic

i don't watch english tv so it doesn't matter there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

MOR :

Quote from: Burt on September 13, 2011, 08:21:54 PM
Quote from: SG on September 13, 2011, 08:12:32 PM

Judging by the votes cast you will need to form an orderly queue and wait your turn  :dft011:
It looks like sloppy seconds for most of us...

Jimbobob

I choose none of the above and take Camilla Al Fayed. We already have our girl!!

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?