watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR LB can't enter FoF

Started by sipwell, September 14, 2011, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

and he asked us to show our good behaviour.

Where is FatFreddy if you want some x-rated jokes?
Who will be the first to declare his eternal love for Chelsea? Mr. Hatter?
Will Finnster make use of this moment of darkness to share with us some of his darkest thoughts (x-rated, no doubt)?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

FC Silver Fox

Good time to bash a Belgian round the ear'ole when he's not looking, and then blame Lighthouse. :handbags:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

sipwell

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 14, 2011, 02:18:22 PM
Good time to bash a Belgian round the ear'ole when he's not looking, and then blame Lighthouse. :handbags:

Agreed. Those pompous, self-righteous and nitpicky Belgians. Let's learn them a lesson!

Airfix

Lemmeatim!  :028:

sipwell

Quote from: Airfix on September 14, 2011, 02:22:00 PM

There was a time when I would have been able to say: I just need to run 100 metres and you'll be exhausted. Alas, since you started to run for a good cause, that no longer holds true. What was the Just Giving site again? :)

Airfix

Quote from: sipwell on September 14, 2011, 02:23:23 PM
Quote from: Airfix on September 14, 2011, 02:22:00 PM

There was a time when I would have been able to say: I just need to run 100 metres and you'll be exhausted. Alas, since you started to run for a good cause, that no longer holds true. What was the Just Giving site again? :)

http://www.justgiving.com/Chris-Jones31

Always happy to publicise!

zzamora

How about a little more clique talk.... 086.gif

sipwell

I heard that LB only learned to tie his shoe laces when he was 9. Before that he wore loafers, all day long.

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 14, 2011, 02:36:49 PM
I heard that LB only learned to tie his shoe laces when he was 9. Before that he wore loafers, all day long.

You're mistaken. He learned that when he was 39.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 14, 2011, 02:39:03 PM

OK. I must have mingled it up with the end of his potty training then!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 14, 2011, 02:40:07 PM

I fear that Mr No11 may be back on here soon, so I advise you to prepare by reading this quote from the Bible:

Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I'm off to find cover.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

sipwell

But shorty, the truth has her rights, doesn't she?

The Doctor

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 14, 2011, 02:58:16 PM
I fear that Mr No11 may be back on here soon, so I advise you to prepare by reading this quote from the Bible:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I'm off to find cover.

Logicalman

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 14, 2011, 02:58:16 PM
Quote from: sipwell on September 14, 2011, 02:40:07 PM

I'm off to find cover.

I am certain, for a slight consideration, you might find a friendly mod willing to, er, modify the previous posts - or not  :011:  084.gif  

anyways, the potty training came after the lace tying.

LBNo11

...RIGHT, detention the lot of you, and if you are not in my clicque 3 demerits for your cheek, shoelaces at 9, damn your eyes, I was 7-3/4.

Now kneel before Mod

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

And a warm "hello, welcome back" to you too  :dft011:

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 14, 2011, 05:49:30 PM
...RIGHT, detention the lot of you, and if you are not in my clicque 3 demerits for your cheek, shoelaces at 9, damn your eyes, I was 7-3/4.

Now kneel before Mod

Terry and Julie at Waterloo station every friday night...

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: sipwell on September 14, 2011, 02:20:54 PM

Agreed. Those pompous, self-righteous and nitpicky Belgians. Let's learn them a lesson!

I didnt know we were in the American South! them boys be ridin them tractors boy
The Dude abides.