Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

I'll go for a hard-fought 2-1 win.

COYW!!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Burt on September 15, 2011, 09:06:35 AM
I'll go for a hard-fought 2-1 win.

COYW!!

Agree with that - could be a tough game, but I get the feeling that they wont be the best from set pieces with Ruiz gone and us having Hangeland/Senderos.

Might put a fiver on a Hangers goal

Would be happy as long as we maintain our unbeaten home record in Europe!

JBH

TonyGilroy

An unconvincing one goal win. 2-1 say.

I don't think we're that bad.  As Jol says we lack a cutting edge and there's a risk that our confidence is about to crash. We need a win and some luck.

FC Silver Fox

Predictions?    Firstly, is Hughes fit?
I think Murphy will be rested, as will Riise.    

1-1 draw
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Andy_M

I think Murphy and Zamora will be rested.

But I still think we should have enough to scrape a 1 goal win. Again I'm another predicting 2-1.
@got_maile

JBH

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 15, 2011, 09:15:15 AM
Predictions?    Firstly, is Hughes fit?
I think Murphy will be rested, as will Riise.    

1-1 draw

Hughes not fit and I hope your right about Murphy being Dropped tonight

ScalleysDad

I'd settle for a huge upgrade in the team performance and a draw. Of late there always seems to be somebody not firing on all four or just being a grumpy scouser. Tonight could see the introduction  of  some of the new boys so I hope they slot in and we don't get embarassed. Senderos is supposed to be ill and the way Hughes was walking off I doubt he will be involved. Obviously no Ruiz either so I'd expect Kelly in again, the return of Baird and Briggs, full debuts and Kassami to start alongside Sidwell.

Nil - nil and we are still putting in the 400 mile round trip . . . . . . I wish I could type 3 nil

MJG

I want a good team performance and some shots on goal, stop pussy footing around and have a go.
I think it might be quite tight 1-0 to Fulham 60th minute winner by Sidwell.

Peabody

Please do not forget that Twente have played Champions League this season (they were knocked out by Benfica) so it is going to be tough. As we are abit fragile at the moment, I am going for 1-1.

Whiteroom

Twente have just lost their best player. Their best player has just come to us and there is pretty widespread condemnation of his speed, urgency and ability to compete in English football. (Not a sentiment I have any sympathy for at all) By the same logic won't the rest of the team be totally overwhelmed by our speed and physicality? Lets bring English football to them. 4-0

SG

0-1  I cant see that we will score based on the last few weeks particularly if there is no Zamora

elgreenio

2-0, both from corners. I imagine we'd have been working on them all week
touch my camera through the fence

MJG

Quote from: elgreenio on September 15, 2011, 10:55:36 AM
2-0, both from corners. I imagine we'd have been working on them all week
I would lay money after that comment, that the first corner we get does not reach the front post.

epsomraver

If we put AJ up front we will not score

LBNo11

...of course it will depend on the team selection, I have serious doubts of the ability of our usual strikers to actually strike this season, and our build up play follows the same lines each game so that if the opposition have studied us enough they will stifle all attacks.

They have lost a key player to us, but if Marc Janko is fit he knows how to score, so again it depends on how much our defence is mucked about with.

Before the Blackbum game I would have gone for 2 - 1 to us, now I think 0 - 0 or 0 - 1...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ClarksOriginal

1-0, grab a fairly early goal then just sit on it for the rest of the game.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cebu

I'm hoping our patched up defence will play cohesively and that we nick a 1-0 win.

COYWs!

jarv

Hope for a win, any kind of win. Otherwise, I predict there will be a LOT of moaning on here. :005: 1-0, confidence booster.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

0 - 0...
Andy Johnson misses a sitter...