watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune admits nerves upsetting FOF Build Up

Started by Lighthouse, March 06, 2010, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

After several training ground spats between the usually calm FOFers, the bad temper was blamed on the pressure of the upcoming game. The players were told not to talk to the press but one broke ranks and made public what was happening behind and in front of the public.

' You could feel it building up for a few days. Everything has been going well for so long but we all know the dream on all fronts could end in a week or so. It has been a great season but it would be nice to have some concrete at the end of it. Then we could wrap it around the legs of a few people and chuck them in the Thames (or nearest body of water). But little things have begin to niggle and a few people take a fence and a post and then the nets and we all feel we have nothing to aim at. People want the ball passed in a certain manner and others see no problem with taking the ball and putting it somewhere else. But we have several organ grinders and too few organs. Then you have those who will not let it rest and keep picking over things and upsetting people. So I'll stop doing it. Given the right result things will return back to normal.'

The Picayune added that he blamed several people for the upsets but he was innocent on all counts.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NogoodBoyo

Astonishingly talented young man that Lofty.
Nogood "can't hold a million candle to him, like" Boyo

JezamyBates

I dont find this funny at all. i presume its some sort of 'in joke' for more frequent users of the board?

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

McBridefan1

Quote from: JezamyBates on March 06, 2010, 08:29:00 PM
I dont find this funny at all. i presume its some sort of 'in joke' for more frequent users of the board?

yes Master Bates it is an inside joke for Fulham fans only.

Fernhurst

Just logged on after arriving home far to "emotional and confused" to log on last night....... always look for the spoutings of The Picayune first thing, and again it's been a marvellous cure for a "thick ed".

Brillant beamer ---- keep em coming ;D

OldBrownShoe

;D Keep shining that light! Very funny Lighthouse and one of the best posts in a long time.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

mrska

Yes classic mate...  i was involved in the spat  but we're a team  a strong team  and im sure we can pull through this...

FatFreddysCat

I just like to congratulate Mr Picayune on his 2 goals for pompey yesterday. Good show sir ???.