watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Look out Chelski- you're next.

Started by Jimpav, September 18, 2011, 05:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

Chelsea despite losing should or could be at least on level terms today. Torres has missed an open goal. Football is a funny game
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

The commentators were too funny on his miss: "how open does the goal need to be?"
Hilarious!!!  064.gif
He missed two actually.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

manxman

Chelsea are looking to sell Torres. John Terry is tired of his misses  :011:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: manxman on September 18, 2011, 10:03:07 PM
Chelsea are looking to sell Torres. John Terry is tired of his misses  :011:
So am i and all the Northolt Whites. Chooo choo.

clintclintdeuce

Agreed, it would be a great time to pounce. Ought to be full of confidence after that last 40 mins of play. COYWS!
The Dude abides.

Jack Fulham

Will be in Upper Shed with my brother. COYW

Jimbobob

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2011, 01:44:06 AM
Will be in Upper Shed with my brother. COYW

elgreenio

great time to be playing them, not that the side will look anything like what they put out at OT. Hopefully the confidence gained yesterday spreads through the squad to those who'll be playing Wednesday
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Lets hope they play the ressies and we play a mixed team of starters (the defence) and youngsters (Kasami etc) and stroll to a famous win

TonyGilroy

I doubt that many of Sunday's starters will play Wednesday on either side.

I expect something like

Etheridge

Grygera  Baird  Senderos  Briggs

Gekgov   Sidwell

Ruiz  Kasami  Frei

Sa

These guys need a game and we need to be targeting a win against West Brom and I'm Ok with us going out of the Carling Cup early because we can't be doing that and the Europa.

FFCcravencottage

I also hope he rests most of the first team players, West Brom is so much more important. I hate to lose to Chelsea at any game but with being in the Europa League the Carling Cup is one competition too many.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2011/09/19/fulham-boss-to-make-changes-for-chelsea-clash-82029-29446015/?
Fulham boss to make changes for Chelsea clash
MARTIN Jol plans to ring the changes for Wednesday's trip to Stamford Bridge.

Fulham make the short journey to their west London rivals in the third round of the Carling Cup.

But with a vital Premier League game at West Brom three days later, boss Jol admits he will rest some of his star names.

"We have 22 players now," he said. "There is a lot of youngsters and I have to integrate them.

"Kasami has showed he can be a part of the squad. That's good for us.

"We can play with a different team on Wednesday. I can still sleep on it for a few days."

Jol is hopeful that Aaron Hughes will be available again after missing Sunday's draw with Manchester City, while Dickson Etuhu (thigh) and Andy Johnson (ankle) are also on the treatment table.

elgreenio

Ressie's not got a game for a while either have they so maybe a chance to see Kacanaklkilliiliiiiic as well.
touch my camera through the fence

cebu

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 19, 2011, 09:29:40 AM

I expect something like

Etheridge

Gekgov   Sidwell

Ruiz  Kasami  Frei

Sa

These guys need a game and we need to be targeting a win against West Brom and I'm Ok with us going out of the Carling Cup early because we can't be doing that and the Europa.

This would be a great selection. I'm not one to put down the Carling Cup, but we really have to focus on the Prem and the Europa League.

It's also a great way to bring these lads up to speed.

Burt

Quote from: cebu on September 19, 2011, 01:22:44 PM

I expect something like

Etheridge

Gekgov   Sidwell

Ruiz  Kasami  Frei

Sa

This would be a great selection. I'm not one to put down the Carling Cup, but we really have to focus on the Prem and the Europa League.

Agree with this...

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Burt on September 19, 2011, 01:29:52 PM
Quote from: cebu on September 19, 2011, 01:22:44 PM

I expect something like

Etheridge

Gekgov   Sidwell

Ruiz  Kasami  Frei

Sa

Agree with this...

Newcastle team that beat them at Stamford Bridge in the CC last season:

Krul

Gutierrez Coloccini Campbell Taylor

Vuckic Ferguson Smith Lovenkrands

Ranger Ameobi

Hardly a world beating side.