more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

DETROIT LIONS ARE MASSIVE

Started by clintclintdeuce, September 19, 2011, 12:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

Quote from: MJG on October 07, 2011, 09:48:42 PM
I'll just stick to Detroit teams in future.:-)

For once, that's actually a good idea
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Jimbobob

clintclint:

What the hell is going on with your Lion's??? :023: :023: :023:
I thought Ndamukong Suh would have had Cutler broken in half and out of the game by now.
Come on!!!
I hate all Chicago teams save the Blackhawks!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

AmericanJames

Quote from: Jimbobob on October 11, 2011, 03:25:41 AM
clintclint:

I thought Ndamukong Suh would have had Cutler broken in half and out of the game by now.
Come on!!!

Cutler is scrambling and pulling plays out of his arse, he's been very lucky the Lions haven't snapped him in half yet.
As much as I enjoy our mutual hate of all Chicago teams, I might have to take you to task on the whole Blackhawks thing...GO WINGS

Jimbobob

Quote from: AmericanJames on October 11, 2011, 03:47:49 AM
clintclint:

Come on!!!

Cutler is scrambling and pulling plays out of his arse, he's been very lucky the Lions haven't snapped him in half yet.
As much as I enjoy our mutual hate of all Chicago teams, I might have to take you to task on the whole Blackhawks thing...GO WINGS

I just don't "hate" the Blackhawks. Carolina Hurricanes are my first chioce. Red Wings are legend!
I do hate Chicago teams though. The ESPN Bartman piece just reminded me of how much I hate them. They are all losers and drunks.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

AmericanJames

Quote from: Jimbobob on October 11, 2011, 03:56:52 AM
Quote from: AmericanJames on October 11, 2011, 03:47:49 AM
clintclint:

Come on!!!

I just don't "hate" the Blackhawks. Carolina Hurricanes are my first chioce. Red Wings are legend!
I do hate Chicago teams though. The ESPN Bartman piece just reminded me of how much I hate them. They are all losers and drunks.

Chicago fans are some of the most obnoxious and arrogant I have ever met, but actually I don't mind Hawks fans who have been there through thick and thin, its more the ones who have jumped on the band wagon lately and think they are god's gift to hockey.

No problems hear with the Cane's, hoping Skinner can match his rookie yr, the kid is sick.

AmericanJames

Another huge win for my Lions, the offense looked awesome last night.

MJG

Quote from: AmericanJames on October 10, 2011, 07:22:06 AM

looking a very good idea on both fronts, could it be a double year?

AmericanJames

Quote from: MJG on October 12, 2011, 11:00:32 PM

Not going to get greedy here, but man it would be nice!!!

MJG

Quote from: AmericanJames on October 13, 2011, 01:19:43 AM
Quote from: MJG on October 12, 2011, 11:00:32 PM

Not going to get greedy here, but man it would be nice!!!
Still hanging in there on the Baseball side of things after last nights game which i watched on ESPN over here.

MJG

Anyway back to football...can the lions make it six in a row today?

Tom

Quote from: MJG on October 16, 2011, 04:59:03 PM
can the lions make it six in a row today?
No and I was really cheering for them to make it to 6-0. I took the Lions and the points. Really liked it how the Lions coach  got into with the 49ers coach after the game.
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Quote from: Tom on October 17, 2011, 12:10:43 AM
No and I was really cheering for them to make it to 6-0. I took the Lions and the points. Really liked it how the Lions coach  got into with the 49ers coach after the coach.

Tough loss, Real shite wkend for all Michigan sports, unless your a MSU fan fp.gif

RidgeRider

Quote from: AmericanJames on October 17, 2011, 01:46:27 AM
Quote from: Tom on October 17, 2011, 12:10:43 AM
No and I was really cheering for them to make it to 6-0. I took the Lions and the points. Really liked it how the Lions coach  got into with the 49ers coach after the coach.

Tough loss, Real shite wkend for all Michigan sports, unless your a MSU fan fp.gif

It was tough weekend. I have some Michigan natives in a club I belong to that have been on cloud nine over the Tigers and Lions.

Niners are rolling again, for some reason I could care less though they are my team. Ever since John York took over the team from Eddie D, I have never been able to muster the passion for the franchise again.

Looking forward to seeing the Lions continue to roll.

BillNRoc

With the Packers coming to town for Turkey Day, it seems like a good time to revive this thread.

Don't know what the spread is, but does anyone favor the Lions for an upset on Thursday? The comeback on Sunday was impressive...except it was the Panthers. I haven't seen much of the Lions on TV, but if Kevin Smith keeps running for yards and yards and Stafford has a hot hand....  Surely the Packers have better personnel overall, but could Thursday belong to the Lions?

finnster01

Quote from: BillNRoc on November 22, 2011, 01:25:32 PM
With the Packers coming to town for Turkey Day, it seems like a good time to revive this thread.

Don't know what the spread is, but does anyone favor the Lions for an upset on Thursday? The comeback on Sunday was impressive...except it was the Panthers. I haven't seen much of the Lions on TV, but if Kevin Smith keeps running for yards and yards and Stafford has a hot hand....  Surely the Packers have better personnel overall, but could Thursday belong to the Lions?

No. Who's going to beat the Packers? Well coached team with just too many weapons.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AmericanJames

Quote from: finnster01 on November 22, 2011, 02:37:58 PM

No. Who's going to beat the Packers? Well coached team with just too many weapons.

Hey the Lions were the 2nd to last team to beat them in regular season (last year 7-3 @home), plus they are not as good as expected on defense and have played a weaker schedule. If anybody can beat them it's the Lions on Thanksgiving, hopefully w/ me there.

finnster01

Quote from: AmericanJames on November 22, 2011, 08:26:12 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on November 22, 2011, 02:37:58 PM

Hey the Lions were the 2nd to last team to beat them in regular season (last year 7-3 @home), plus they are not as good as expected on defense and have played a weaker schedule. If anybody can beat them it's the Lions on Thanksgiving, hopefully w/ me there.

It would be nice if they did Mr James. I'm not a Packer fan nor am I a Packer hater either. But it would be nice if the Lions won, I just do not see it though. I will watch on telly whilst chewing through the bird.

I am becoming so American it is not even funny. Next thing you know I'll be going to watch the Rockettes at the Radio Music Hall followed by pepper spraying those annoying demonstrators that doesn't know what they are protesting against but needs a bath badly...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SoCalJoe

Suh gets a 2 game suspension for that idiotic stomp against the Packers lineman (shouldn't this thread be changed to the PACK R MASSIVE? :022:). He's the most talented young defensive player in the game, but unless he adjusts his game from being a 'dirty' player (which even Lions fans can't deny) to an aggressive dominant player he is capable of being the Lions won't take the next step.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Tom

Quote from: SoCalJoe on November 29, 2011, 07:04:05 PM
Suh gets a 2 game suspension for that idiotic stomp against the Packers lineman (shouldn't this thread be changed to the PACK R MASSIVE? :022:). He's the most talented young defensive player in the game, but unless he adjusts his game from being a 'dirty' player (which even Lions fans can't deny) to an aggressive dominant player he is capable of being the Lions won't take the next step.
He is a dirty player and has proven that with his actions over and over again.
Fulham for life!

clintclintdeuce

We are still massive. 7-5 in detroit is like being 12-0 for the rest of the league.
The Dude abides.