News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Clique is dead......................

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, September 19, 2011, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

This is a dead Clique
'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This Clique  is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
     rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
     bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-CLIQUE!!

Just so you know 093.gif :Haynes The Maestro: :doh: :dft012:

Rupert

Just for the record, who exactly were in the clique? I never did work it out.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

it was me not understanding the situation fully and seeing something that just wasn't there and I now know that  065.gif 065.gif

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Rupert on September 19, 2011, 09:44:57 PM

Everyone who didn't get to the Hatter Don drinks party on Sunday is a member.  :011:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Jimpav

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on September 19, 2011, 09:55:32 PM
it was me not understanding the situation fully and seeing something that just wasn't there and I now know that  065.gif 065.gif

He's been brainwashed by the clique!  :hook:

LBNo11

...glad to hear it, now I can call you by your real northern name, without you being in a clicque Arbuthnot...

:022: 082.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

I am still in my own clique of one (me) and it is still very much alive and kicking.

I must get around to organising a social with myself down the George & Dragon.

CorkCity

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on September 19, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
Quote from: Rupert on September 19, 2011, 09:44:57 PM

Everyone who didn't get to the Hatter Don drinks party on Sunday is a member.  :011:

What drinks party for Hatter Don ? I never heard about it, they must be telling me i'm not in the clique.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

The Equalizer

Quote from: Burt on September 20, 2011, 08:16:10 AM
I am still in my own clique of one (me) and it is still very much alive and kicking.

If you mean the George and Dragon on Hackney road you might be in for a surprise. Wearing leather chaps and arseless trousers.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 20, 2011, 09:16:29 AM
Quote from: Burt on September 20, 2011, 08:16:10 AM

If you mean the George and Dragon on Hackney road you might be in for a surprise. Wearing leather chaps and arseless trousers.

My secret is out...  :dft011:

Actually I had my "local" one in Thames Ditton in mind!

CorkedHat

I've decided to start a new clique. It is to be made up of all the people who didn't meet up over the weekend and didn't want to be in their clique 090.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on September 20, 2011, 11:27:46 AM
I've decided to start a new clique. It is to be made up of all the people who didn't meet up over the weekend and didn't want to be in their clique 090.gif

You have the first member mate.
I can't wait for the first inaugural Rupanyup FoF clique AGM to be held and overseen by the Bard and Dusty the Shepherd and their merry men
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Less of that you old git. We were toasting your name in the OSP wishing you could've been down there!

I guess we won't be doing that again...  :59:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkedHat

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 20, 2011, 11:38:51 AM

Less of that you old git. We were toasting your name in the OSP wishing you could've been down there!

I guess we won't be doing that again...  :59:

That's right - try to make me feel even worse than I already do. Isn't it enough that I am not in the top clique but have been relegated to one that includes Dusty the Shepherd, Loatsy the Man Mountain, Chops Dunlop and Big Foot? Thank God at least I've got Mr Finn in my clique otherwise I wouldn't be able to understand a word that my clique says.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

I know for certain there is a secret clique though, it is bigger than most on here.

Chopper

First rule of the Clique.

Don't talk about the Clique ...
Sold my soul to the Green Pole