watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zdeněk Grygera - Quality Acquisition

Started by White Noise, September 22, 2011, 09:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Some concern expressed when he signed that he was too old and past his best to cut the mustard and meet our pressing need for a quality RB.

Panic over. The fella looks like the real deal and has not put a foot wrong in his games so far.

A dark horse for best Fulham signing of the season and may just be the player Jol has wanted to shift our play on to the next level.

ClarksOriginal

Yes WN, I agree with you 100%. Jol has made some excellent signings at RB & LB. Grygera has played at the top level in Holland & Italy since 2003. He has also been capped over 50 times for the Czech Republic too, on a bosman as well. Great signing.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

finnster01

Some very impressive keyboard work there Mr WN. Perhaps you are the Rick Wakeman of FoF? The little funny bit on top of the e is quality.

Anyway, I think Grygera has looked good too.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

bog

Thoroughly agree, he looked special last week against FC Twente. An excellent signing. The squad is looking to have some depth with those who came in last night.  

AlFayedsChequebook

He has looked much more solid than I expected, but I still dont 100% trust him yet.

I feel he has an own goal or terrible back-pass in his locker that will occur at a crucial time.

Still, excellent defensive cover.

elgreenio

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 22, 2011, 09:22:01 AM
He has looked much more solid than I expected, but I still dont 100% trust him yet.

I feel he has an own goal or terrible back-pass in his locker that will occur at a crucial time.

Still, excellent defensive cover.

and a sending off.
touch my camera through the fence

White Noise

Quote from: finnster01 on September 22, 2011, 09:20:44 AM
Some very impressive keyboard work there Mr WN. Perhaps you are the Rick Wakeman of FoF? The little funny bit on top of the e is quality.

Anyway, I think Grygera has looked good too.

Haha! Twas nothing but my usual cut 'n paste but I'll take 'The Rick Wakeman of FoF' anyday!

Hazey

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Quills

Agree he looked quality.  Him and Schwarzer saved our bacon on many occasions before we even got to penalties - could have been very different. 

Travers Barney

Our MOM last night I thought.

We are the whites

We are the whites

Jack Fulham

He looks better at centre back than he does at right back. However that is just comparing the Twente and Chelsea games.