watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My new Kit.

Started by Brandon, September 23, 2011, 03:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I am an American living in Baltimore Maryland and a fervent Fulham fan. My brother is in a band (Ashes Remain) and has a good friend in a band (All Time Low)that was in London a few months ago. He happens to be a pretty big football fan. My brother asked him to stop by the Cottage and pick up a jersey (as we call them) while he was over there. The following link is of the live radio show they played while they were there.

All Time Low - Radio 1 interview (7.7.2011)

Right after those pictures were taken, he ran (and I mean that literally) over to the Cottage and grabbed a kit for him and one for me. Its the black one and I like it a lot. Thought it was an interesting story and worth sharing.

Thanks Zack!

nevzter

Great story and brilliant avatar.  Thanks for sharing.

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

jarv

This is what Fulham is all about. very few other clubs can capture attention like Fulham and craven Cottage.

CincyFulham1

How does the black shirt fit?  I was going to get a home shirt, but I don't think they make it in a 5XL which is what I would need for me to have enough room in it wear comfortably.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 23, 2011, 06:00:36 AM
How does the black shirt fit?  I was going to get a home shirt, but I don't think they make it in a 5XL which is what I would need for me to have enough room in it wear comfortably.

I think I saw a 5XL in the shop when I was in there on sunday Cincy
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Burt

Nice one Brandon. Good to see the Gospel according to Fulham being spread far and wide!

richie17

Brandon - did you know there's a bar in Baltimore where a few Fulham fans are watching games?  Liam Flynn's I think it's called.  Find Timmyg and ask him.

FC Silver Fox

5XL, Cincy?  You could probably stand a pole in the middle and sleep in it?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Brandon

Quote from: richie17 on September 23, 2011, 09:23:16 AM
Brandon - did you know there's a bar in Baltimore where a few Fulham fans are watching games?  Liam Flynn's I think it's called.  Find Timmyg and ask him.

I had no idea! I will certainly look into that.

As for the the fit, its a large and is pretty snug on my slight 170 lb frame. But it makes my arms and chest look good so I'm alright with it.

HatterDon

Quote from: Brandon on September 23, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

As for the the fit, its a large and is pretty snug on my slight 170 lb frame. But it makes my arms and chest look good so I'm alright with it.

Have a look on the exiles forum of this site. There's a sticky called "Fulham pubs" that should send you on the right direction.

And welcome! I spent a few years in Charm City in the early 80s. Always a soft spot for the area.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dancrawford

CincyFulham1

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 23, 2011, 10:20:20 AM
5XL, Cincy?  You could probably stand a pole in the middle and sleep in it?

I don't know, the shirt is a tight fit on our lean and trim players, and I'm not lean and trim(although I'm working on it) and like a shirt to fit on the loose side.   However a 5XL may hang down to me knees and look like a dress and I don't think I could tuck that much material into my trousers .  I wish I could find a Krappa size guide that show what size fits different chest and shoulder measurements.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 23, 2011, 03:46:39 PM
5XL, Cincy?  You could probably stand a pole in the middle and sleep in it?

I don't know, the shirt is a tight fit on our lean and trim players, and I'm not lean and trim(although I'm working on it) and like a shirt to fit on the loose side.   However a 5XL may hang down to me knees and look like a dress and I don't think I could tuck that much material into my trousers .  I wish I could find a Krappa size guide that show what size fits different chest and shoulder measurements.

Kappa Size Guide:

S - Really Tight
M - Tight
L - Tight
XL - Tight
XXL - Tight
XXXL - Tight

CincyFulham1

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 23, 2011, 03:54:40 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 23, 2011, 03:46:39 PM
5XL, Cincy?  You could probably stand a pole in the middle and sleep in it?

I don't know, the shirt is a tight fit on our lean and trim players, and I'm not lean and trim(although I'm working on it) and like a shirt to fit on the loose side.   However a 5XL may hang down to me knees and look like a dress and I don't think I could tuck that much material into my trousers .  I wish I could find a Krappa size guide that show what size fits different chest and shoulder measurements.

Kappa Size Guide:

S - Really Tight
M - Tight
L - Tight
XL - Tight
XXL - Tight
XXXL - Tight

:011:  I may have to get a  10XL shirt and find a tailor to do some alterations. 

richie17

I'm in 3XL for last season's away shirt and it's baggy but about right.  I'm 6'4 but quite slim.  So yeah, the sizes are a bit weird.  Why we can't just go with adidas and get nice shirts that people want to buy I have no idea.

timmyg

Quote from: Brandon on September 23, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Check your email Brandon!
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Berserker

I've found that the cut is tighter on this  season's shirt than last year, possibly because of the BRA effect, therefore I bought a size bigger for comfort. I have found that the one I bought fits sort of around the body, but is very long in the length, therefore could be worn as a dress if ever necessary !!! :dft002: I just think unless you have an athletic body like the players the cut is a bit odd  :dft008:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.