more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR on General Sale

Started by Matt, September 26, 2011, 04:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Quote from: Berserker on September 27, 2011, 05:59:30 PM
well I'm worried about QPR fans as my season ticket is in the Putney end and i normally use the Hammersmith and City line to get to and Paddington. Not sure if i'm going or not but don't want to let Fulham down and also don't want to give in to QPR's potential thuggish behaviour

You'd have them next to you anyway in the Putney wouldnt you?

Berserker

oh yes but i was hoping the stewards would stop any trouble. Thought i might get to the ground early and then pop in the crabtree afterwards before heading back to the tube
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rhyspabsolom

Alfie and The Doctor are bang on.
I'd much rather pay the money to see a better team as it would raise our performance. Think of the games we've had at home against United in the last few seasons, worth a bit more than the games we've had against other promoted teams.
Also, it's understandable to pay more money to see players like Rooney, RVP, Torres (don't laugh) than £50 to see Joey Barton and SWP.

That said, I probably won't be able to afford to watch us against any of those big teams either.

Odense at the Cottage it is.

leonffc

Quote from: Berserker on September 27, 2011, 05:59:30 PM
well I'm worried about QPR fans as my season ticket is in the Putney end and i normally use the Hammersmith and City line to get to and Paddington. Not sure if i'm going or not but don't want to let Fulham down and also don't want to give in to QPR's potential thuggish behaviour

Dont wear colours then. Its that simple!!
Keep your head down and I'm sure you'll be alright. You can get a clump at any game if you're in the wrong place or doing the wrong thing. Don't 'not go' just because of a few internet rumours.