more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

would you welcome him back?

Started by WhiteJC, September 28, 2011, 03:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Former Fulham striker Okaka targets England return

Former Fulham striker Stefano Okaka is on the verge of leaving Roma and has a return to England high on his agenda.

The 22-year-old spent three months on loan at Craven Cottage two seasons ago and left his mark on the club by scoring two goals in 11 Premier League appearances.

The ex-Italy Under-21 has fallen further down the pecking order at the Stadio Olimpico following the arrival of Bojan from Barcelona and his agent has revealed he is seeking a move.

"It is up to the boy to decide but it seems that there is no room for him according to coach Luis Enrique," Giampiero Pocetta said.

"If things do not change soon then we will seek a solution. Okaka is a striker of interest to Italian and English clubs and we will make a decision in January."

The forward's decision to leave the Serie A side could have been hastened by the attack he suffered from Roma fans in August for allegedly refusing to sign some autographs.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1148/64/former-fulham-striker-okaka-targets-england-return?

Walsh

AlFayedsChequebook

I would happily see him here.

He is still young and could replace the departing AJ

LBNo11

...had we kept our regime of not bringing our own young'ans through I would have said yes. I don't think we saw the best of what he had to offer and given more playing time, which for reasons best known to RH he did not seem to get, I think he would have gelled.

Now I think it is best to get our younger players into the squad and build their confidence up and the goals will come - Kaka's Irish cousin though would still be on loan and will eventually return to the dark side. Good player though...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

I'd take him back. He's the perfect "bring him on after 70 minutes to scare the bejesus out of a tired defense" player. As a matter of fact, bringing Okaka and Kasami in at 65-70 minutes could get us a few points over the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

before sa, gladly, but we dont really need him now. rate him higher than sa but not if we're gonna spend a few million on him.

MJG

In a shot,he has something just needs the right teacher.

Whiteroom

I would definitely take him. He looked sharp in the games I saw him in. I wonder whether we would have a better chance than other clubs?

FatFreddysCat

Didn't think he got much of a chance, but dont rate him much. Sa or like the McBride  Sa yes Sa  will prove to be a real find and hopefully Ruiz will live up to his price tag. A big no from Fulham's greatest manager  :008:

Mitch

Don't see why not. He's not ready to be the next Cherno Samba just yet!

Burt

Yes, if the money side of things is sensible.

bigalffc

I liked what I saw of him when he was here and was disapointed he didn't get more games. Definitely want him to join us. :54:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I didn't really notice him here the first time.  Did he actually do anything?

Lighthouse

We have just two central strikers in our squad. Yes I would welcome him back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope