more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My book is out on Kindle

Started by CorkedHat, October 06, 2011, 05:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

My book, The Rainbow in my Heart is now available on Kindle. Details below,
If logging on with the details shown below is all too hard just go on the Amazon Kindle or Smashwords site and type in "The Rainbow in my Heart" where it says Search.
The Amazon Kindle edition (ebook) is visible and for sale, which you can see at
http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-my-Heart-ebook/dp/B005Q6QJC6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1317868491&sr=1-1
The Smashwords site has the ebook available in all ebook formats, which you can see at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/94235
The ebook will be visible and for sale in the Apple iBooks store within 4 to 8 weeks. You need an Apple pc or iPad with the iBooks app installed to be able to search the store and view the book for sale.
The Printed Paperback Version is still two weeks away. I will let you have details of when it is published very soon. Although it will be available on online I have purchased some copies which I shall sign and send to anyone interested. It will be cheaper if I do it and post it out to you than buy it online. Remember that $2 from every printed book sold goes to the Youngcare charity who build facilities for young adults maimed by disease or accident. Thanks
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

sipwell

Congratulations mate! CONGRATULATIONS!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Burt

Well done Mr CH sir!

I'm bowled over that you have managed to do this - it couldn't have been easy.

I've got to go to the US next week so will be sure to sort it out on my Kindle prior to getting on my flight...

epsomraver

Well done John, I will wait for the paper back, still like to turn pages!

TheDaddy

Cant beat the smell of a book ! im not perverse ! will wait for the paper back Sir....

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Airfix

Bought it on Kindle, it's next up after the novel I'm currently on.

Congratulations on being published.

Snibbo

Well done CH.

Just bought a Kindle, so will look into it once I've figured out how to use the thing.  :003:

LBNo11

...John, (Clicqued Hat), please put me down for a signed copy, looking forward to it, just e-mail me the details. Like Dave (Cliqued Raver) I prefer pages, and I thought kindle is the singular object that you use to start a fire.

Congratulations mate, I hope you will feel the shared pain and laughter as we all read the story...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Vinnieffc

Congratulations Mr CH !! I'll nick the wife's Kindle..

CorkedHat

Thanks everyone. I am as nervous as a kitten up a tree as the song goes. A certain number 11 and a Fulham gentleman now living in the wilds of Cambridgeshire feature heavily in the book and I am so pleased that I have the opportunity to publicly recognise their love and support during the darkest days. As I mentioned before, because I am able to buy the books a lot cheaper than Amazon, you may find it more economical to buy a copy from me. I will provide details just as soon as the book version hits the streets.

Airfix

LBNo11

Quote from: Airfix on October 06, 2011, 11:58:40 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on October 06, 2011, 11:36:58 AM
...John, (Clicqued Hat)...

He's got some Veuve!

...eau no.. fp.gif  063.gif

John, it will be alright as they say out back...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I am delighted for you and hope that it sells and sells ................................well,  it has to be a best sell if it has
a big bald man with brown shoes.......................

Very well done,  you little beauty  :yay:

jarv

CorkedHat

Well at least one persoo has bought it in England on Kindle because they have posted the following review.

The Rainbow in my Heart by John Henry Ellen. I have no invested interest in this Kindle book but I truly recommend it to everybody who has a heart. It is difficult to describe the book. It is an account of the gain and loss in a man's life, the biggest loss being the passing away of his wife, his true love at an early age from an unidentified disease.
The book is never sentimental but it tells the true story of how love should be, but without the tragic ending.
It is not in the book's description here, but money from the sale will benefit others in the same situation, as explained in the introduction. The author wrote it as a tribute to a wonderful lady and I recommend it to everybody.

John Smale  - England, UK

The printed version is two weeks away and I shall be providing details of how to otain a copy then.