watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goodbye all

Started by Fernhurst, October 10, 2011, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Due to individual circumstances both personal and work related I will no longer be participating in this wonderful forum.

Thank you for putting up with me for these past years and good health and luck to you all.

Please be advised this decision is not related in any way to this forum or the terrific range of people who populate it.

It's easily the best Fulham FC forum by far (keep it that way) and I've enjoyed every minute

Ta ta 

Vinnieffc

:016: Whats happened Fernhurst ?

MOR :

Big shame that...all the best

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 10, 2011, 02:49:38 PM
Due to individual circumstances both personal and work related I will no longer be participating in this wonderful forum.

Thank you for putting up with me for these past years and good health and luck to you all.

Please be advised this decision is not related in any way to this forum or the terrific range of people who populate it.

It's easily the best Fulham FC forum by far (keep it that way) and I've enjoyed every minute

Ta ta 

Posted as a guest? I smell a wind up!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

HatterDon

I hope you're right, Mr. the Swede. I've valued Mr. Fernhurst's contributions since my earliest days on this site. A gentleman, scholar, and Fulham all the live-long day.

If he's wrong, all the best to you sir. We'll try to keep the forum to your estimable standards in your absence.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Perhaps one of the mods can confirm as they will have had to have deleted Fernherst's account...?

Sad if true...

RidgeRider

None of the Mods deleted his account. He would have had to do that himself. There is a way to confirm if a Mod had been involved. Each of you has the ability to remove your own account. Not sure why he deleted his account. He could have just left it there in hopes of a return. I will miss his contribution immensely and I hope he is ok.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Burt on October 10, 2011, 03:12:25 PM
Perhaps one of the mods can confirm as they will have had to have deleted Fernherst's account...?

Sad if true...

you can remove yourself, it looks as if Fernherst has done this

Fernherst you'll be welcome whenever you come back  :54:

Burt

Oh...

I hope all is well in Mr Fernhurst's world.

The ol' bugger will be greatly missed.

LBNo11

...this has come as a complete shock to me, Fernhurst has been on FoF from the beginning!!!

BTW, you can delete your own account as BestOfBrede, and ClevelandMo did, Fernhurst has done so but for different reasons, I hope somewhere down the line we get an explanation, either way I hope he and his family is in good health, and whatever circumstances has resulted in this decision changes again for the good.

Fernhurst, thank you for your positive comments about this forum, I am sure your wonderful character and charm will be missed, as will the Private Godfrey avatar. Good luck on whatever journey you now face...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

zzamora

Fenhurst is a guest because his post still exsists and so the forum has to apply something under his name, and he's not a member any more so it puts guest. No wind up here.

A big shame, I always liked his posts :(

Lighthouse

A poster that was always a joy to read and always a reason to have a glance at FOF just in case he had posted. I shall miss him. Hope all is well Private Godfrey.

Proud to be christened Private Walker in his original Dads Army.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Sad and a bit strange. I don't know any of you but feel I know many. If I was to quit, I think I would either 1/ just stop posting or 2/ give a reason. I guess he did that by stating reasons which must remain private. Anyway, I hope all is ok and good luck sir. :047:

FatFreddysCat

Hope alls well Ferny.Comeback when you sort out whatever it is.

BalDrick

Another difference between here and TIFF, here when people saying they're going, they do!

All the best to the departing poster, though if he can no longer read this it's a tad superfluous saying it.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Tom Magee

A man has got the right to leave anyway in which he chooses

Quote from: jarv on October 10, 2011, 04:43:12 PM
Sad and a bit strange. I don't know any of you but feel I know many. If I was to quit, I think I would either 1/ just stop posting or 2/ give a reason. I guess he did that by stating reasons which must remain private. Anyway, I hope all is ok and good luck sir. :047:

cebu

I'll say goodbye for now, Mr Fernhurst. Hopefully circumstances will change again enabling you to participate once more on this board.

leonffc

Don't go Fenhurst. I hope you are ok. All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blingo

I hope all is well Ferny, if possible dont leave us m8 your contribution is very well liked and respected on here.