watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goodbye all

Started by Fernhurst, October 10, 2011, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Fernhurst is one of the originals and one of the politest and nicest people on the Fulham interweb. He has been posting in one place or another for as long as I can remember and I will certainly miss you sir.

I am sorry your circumstances have changed sir but totally understand why you are taking your leave now. I wish you a lot of good fortune in the future and hope we may see you again one day.

Thanks for the goodbye as well. I for one prefer to know when people have gone rather than just realising they have not posted for a while. Some of us come on here for the people as well as the football and it makes a difference when people leave.

All the best.  :54:

vagrant

Take care sir.  All the very best .......

Jimpav

I won't say goodbye Mr Fernhurst, I'll just say see you next time. Would be quite sad to never see you post again.

finnster01

Best of luck mate. You have always been a fantastic poster and I hope to see you again Mr Fernhurst.

I do not know what else to say but only to do what I do to special people I respect:  065.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

nevzter

all the best, sir.  take care.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Jimbobob

:016: :016: :016:
God Fernhurst. This is not pleasant news. I do hope you are okay sir.
You will be deeply missed by myself and all it seems......God Bless. 065.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

sipwell

I hope you are OK, Mr. Fernhurst! All the best!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

CorkedHat

Just to echo what other people have said - Good Luck mate :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

epsomraver

Good luck Mate, you are one that will be missed.

Peabody

Hope you are still reading this, but see you soon.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 10, 2011, 02:49:38 PM
Due to individual circumstances both personal and work related I will no longer be participating in this wonderful forum.

Thank you for putting up with me for these past years and good health and luck to you all.

Please be advised this decision is not related in any way to this forum or the terrific range of people who populate it.

It's easily the best Fulham FC forum by far (keep it that way) and I've enjoyed every minute

Ta ta 

I hope that your circumstances improve and you can come back when you see fit,you are held in a high level of respect by alot of people on here and it would be a shame if you where gone for good,your one of the good guys-good luck to you Sir 065.gif 065.gif

Steve_orino

Quote from: cebu on October 10, 2011, 05:20:17 PM
I'll say goodbye for now, Mr Fernhurst. Hopefully circumstances will change again enabling you to participate once more on this board.

I couldn't have said it better Cebu.   <insert "hats off" .gif here>
065.gif
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

...a day later and this still hasn't hit home. I am actually quite upset by this news, it is very sudden without any hint of problems which the FOF community may have been able to offer help with, as we have done before - or at the very least offer support. Sadly as he has deleted his own account we no longer have access to his e-mail address and so cannot enquire about his well being.

They say you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone, I'm truly going to miss him until hopefully his circumstances change.

Good luck Fernhurst.. 065.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bigmamma

I hope it all sorts itself out soon.

XX

Chopper

This is both worrying and sad news.

Best wishes to you Mr F should you happen across this thread, we'll miss you very much.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Jimpav

GoldCoastWhite

Does anyone have Mr Fernhurst's email address or phone number in order to check up on him. A real gent among gents and I'd like to know that  he's ok too... :down_under:

LBNo11

...sadly, as he closed his own account all his records had gone before I could try to contact him and so we have no point of contact. I think in time, when he is ready Private Godfrey Fernhurst will make a comeback. All I do know is that I miss him, one of the 'Old FoFtempibles' in the early days...

:016:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

McBridefan1

Quote from: White Noise on October 10, 2011, 07:30:02 PM
Fernhurst is one of the originals and one of the politest and nicest people on the Fulham interweb. He has been posting in one place or another for as long as I can remember and I will certainly miss you sir.

I am sorry your circumstances have changed sir but totally understand why you are taking your leave now. I wish you a lot of good fortune in the future and hope we may see you again one day.

Thanks for the goodbye as well. I for one prefer to know when people have gone rather than just realising they have not posted for a while. Some of us come on here for the people as well as the football and it makes a difference when people leave.

All the best.  :54:

You know whitey you always say the right thing... the next time I'm in hot water with the wife, would you mind helping me with my excusereason for having done what I did... Come on Ferny no need to leave forever surely he'll come back one day.