News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone still really p1ssed off from yesterday?

Started by Admin, October 16, 2011, 02:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I am!! I can't help it. As sad as it may seem, Fulham are a big part of my life and it goes beyond just being some old football club. I could blame my Dad for all this as he dragged me up not really having a choice, cut me in half and I'll bleed black & White and all that old clap trap.

I've been trying for years not to let Fulham Football Club run my life as much as it does but unfortunately I just can't help it. Things that go on around this club seriously affect my mood lately and it drives me mad. Saturdays now determine how my week is going to be and people now decide whether to approach me or not depending on Fulham's result.

Yesterday's game was no different. If anything, it p1ssed me off even more so with the attitude we showed against Stoke. At the moment, I'm not a great Jol lover and in my eye's he's not making things any better for himself right now. After the 6-0 distruction of QPR and to then to go up to Stoke with no game plan what so ever really, really niggled me. On top of that, we've now got players like Zamora who turn up every week deciding if they want to play or not just because he and Jol can't get on. I'm my eye's right no I'd get rid of the pair, they're no bigger than the club.

Another player that is really getting up my nose is Dembele!! The guy is a complete time waster, always injured, to leight-weight, can't finish and is a liability to this club. The way I'm feeling right now there are a few others that can follow him out the door as well including that poofter Bryan.

Anyway, I went out on a date last night which was a total waste of time. Rather than being tranfixed about what she had to say I was more botthered about that shower of sh1te up at the Brittania Stadium and kept running it through my head as to how useless Jol is by lobbing long balls up to Zamora and AJ all game. AJ's another one who I would not give a contract to whilst I'm here. He can also sod off in January as well.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm away next weekend at a wedding and won't be at the Everton game. I'm going all Fenhurst right now and need a bloody break.

Rant over.   

Irelands_number1

I went down the town at half 5 and spent 150 quid that i dont have coz i was so pissed off! i hope for my bank accounts sake we start winning!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

we all love the club,but,I think we need to chill a bit-1) we are still in the premier league-this is a big deal and we are still here
                                                                       2) we are 12th-which is not too bad,we can do better but we've done worse
                                                                       3) no major injuries to worry about-a good thing
                                                                       4) we are in Europe-AGAIN-unbelievable scenes Jeff
                                                                       5) MAF is expanding the Cottage-we are getting bigger AND staying at home
                                                                       6) we are not chelsea or qpr :59: 064.gif

it's not easy guys but focus on the positives,we still have a lot to be positive about 098.gif

Berserker

well yesterday morning was the first time i've been able to ride my motorbike since  July and i was crap, lacked confidence, was slow, manouvering was bad. i thought i'd have another ride out this morning, i was still upset about yesterday's match but i think being pissed off definitly made me more focused and i rode 100 times better. It could have gone the other way and made me reckless but luckily it didn't!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

What worries me is that regardless of manager and players we seem to be total lightweights away from home.

Get this right, given our good home record we would easily be top ten material.

MJG

I'm convinced the away thing is in the players minds. As I said yesterday 8 of the starting XI and then Duff came on, have been playing together doing the same old stuff away from home for 3/4 years.
I'm only half joking when I say drop the lot for away games. Can you imagine the dressing room yesterday, dembele worried about getting injured, mark worrying about long throws, dempsey tired, AJ and bobby who have failed together give or take a game or two, Murphy regretting that rant of his last year.
Away games for the players are just like the fans see them,a chore, hence yet another performance where we just did not turn up.
We need as team fresh ideas and faces, a six nil win does not hide the fact that a lot of these players only turn up every other week.

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

It's still frustrating that we have a good side that cannot play away and now look disinterested as well. What I now hate is the fact that come ten to three I had to force myself to listen and watch as we all knew the outcome and the way we would play. We are so used to playing poorly away that garnering enthusiasm is becoming a bit of a chore. We are playing in the best league in the World arguably and yet Fulham look a grumpy side this season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCSteve

I'm with you Admin! It definitely affects my mood, as sad as that is! I find I can't stand anything to do with Footy cause I am so frustrated & annoyed.
As far as Jol is concerned, from what I read, he went to broken spoke expecting a draw! GRRRR!
You can't go into any match with that mindset!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Bilet

Next week is a better one. I'm back at the Cottage and I've been there a total of 20 times without us losing any.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Bilet on October 16, 2011, 05:36:38 PM
Next week is a better one. I'm back at the Cottage and I've been there a total of 20 times without us losing any.

065.gif :yay: 065.gif
:54: :54: :54:
Bilet that is awesome!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Jimbobob on October 16, 2011, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: Bilet on October 16, 2011, 05:36:38 PM

065.gif :yay: 065.gif
:54: :54: :54:
Bilet that is awesome!!!

you forgetting "Fulhamish"? 064.gif 064.gif

jarv

I am not happy.

In 15 years, on my annual visits home, I have never seen Fulham lose. I am even more p!ssed off the Liverpool game was switched to Monday. Probability is I can't make bloody Monday so no trip to Fulham this year. So, double whammy yesterday.

I rarely comment on managers but for whatever reason, I don't like Jol. He looks lost. Clueless.

mannyfrommarden

The team put out to play Chelsea in the Carling Cup showed up well and playing the likes of Gecov, Frei, Briggs, Dembele etc might pay off.  Disappointed that we did not match Stoke and their enthusiasm to get stuck in.  Duff was insignificant when he came on.. would have expected a bit more fire in his belly after being sidelined over the last few matches.  Etuhu showed none of his strength and motivation and again did not justify inclusion in the starting line up.  Johnson and Zamora had precious little to work on from our midfield. As for Riise - yes he is good going forward but both goals came from his side.. and he was missing!  All in all we need to step up for away games and not just settle for a point.  Dempsey is skillful but he does not run enough and put himself about.  Come on Fulham shake a leg!!

MJG

Quote from: mannyfrommarden on October 16, 2011, 06:30:46 PM
Dempsey is skillful but he does not run enough and put himself about. 
bloody help the DDL will be all over that coment like a cheap suit. 065.gif

alfie

Quote from: mannyfrommarden on October 16, 2011, 06:30:46 PM
The team put out to play Chelsea in the Carling Cup showed up well and playing the likes of Gecov, Frei, Briggs, Dembele etc might pay off.  Disappointed that we did not match Stoke and their enthusiasm to get stuck in.  Duff was insignificant when he came on.. would have expected a bit more fire in his belly after being sidelined over the last few matches.  Etuhu showed none of his strength and motivation and again did not justify inclusion in the starting line up.  Johnson and Zamora had precious little to work on from our midfield. As for Riise - yes he is good going forward but both goals came from his side.. and he was missing!  All in all we need to step up for away games and not just settle for a point.  Dempsey is skillful but he does not run enough and put himself about.  Come on Fulham shake a leg!!

thats not quite right is it? i thought the 2nd was a free kick from the left, and it was Delap that scored and i don't think thats his player.

I think and it hurts to say it but i thought Stoke played the better football, and if anything we were more physical.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jarv

Last comment, still not happy so I went through the team to rate them....
Schwartz...4
Baird...5
Hughes + hangeland...5
Risse...6
Demebele/Duff...4
Murph...3
Sidwell...6 (for trying)
Demspey...7
AJ  ..5
BZ....4

Very poor all round. They should apologise to the travelling supporters.

Jack Fulham

Not really, I've grown used to Fulham losing away. I would of been pissed if I had gone to the game though. I working all day yesterday so I didn't see the match and then I went out so I didn't see motd. I try not to let Fulham dictate my moods. On the upside, my sunday league team won today so yeah. Wasn't expecting anything from the Stoke game anyway but that's probably the wrong attitude but unfortunately Fulham losing away doesn't really effect me anymore.

bigalffc

I realy think the team have lost before the kick off. Shake it all up and give the second string a run out - at least they would come out fighting.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Burt

Quote from: Jack Fulham on October 16, 2011, 07:55:17 PM
Not really, I've grown used to Fulham losing away. I would of been pissed if I had gone to the game though. I working all day yesterday so I didn't see the match and then I went out so I didn't see motd. I try not to let Fulham dictate my moods. On the upside, my sunday league team won today so yeah. Wasn't expecting anything from the Stoke game anyway but that's probably the wrong attitude but unfortunately Fulham losing away doesn't really effect me anymore.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.

Our away record is so abysmal that I see a draw as a bonus point and a win as an excuse to get the bunting out.

Sad really...

I get far more moody if we lose at home.