News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

this is going to wind a few people up but......................................

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, October 21, 2011, 04:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 21, 2011, 11:04:07 PM
Same as Mr Reid, we have to win it now or its a bit of a let down, but meanwhile i'm going to FC Twente with a few mates, it'll be a good piss up, chance to get away, so i love it .

And I'll drink you under the table once again you massive poofter. Amstel anyone?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 21, 2011, 11:37:00 PM
Same as Mr Reid, we have to win it now or its a bit of a let down, but meanwhile i'm going to FC Twente with a few mates, it'll be a good piss up, chance to get away, so i love it .

And I'll drink you under the table once again you massive poofter. Amstel anyone?

Okay, where can I find the odds on this? I'm thinking they must be long on you out tippling the cat!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

I posted the same thing about the Europa before the season started. I was called a crying schoolgirl who only posted to gain attention. So I am pleased....wait a minute I just remembered who posted that comment.

Shall we compare makeup tips Mr Rumpo?  :doh:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SouthfieldWhite

What's the point of being in the Prem if we can't try and get at least a Europa league place, it gives you something to aspire to, realistically , we not going to get in the Champions league yet,

We now have decent strength in dept and just as importantly which everyone has missed, it takes the profile of the club higher, I know the academy think it's very important as we can now compete with other clubs for the best youngsters in Europe as they now know about Fulham and it helps them to come to a club like ours

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on October 21, 2011, 11:51:45 PM

Okay, where can I find the odds on this? I'm thinking they must be long on you out tippling the cat!
He'd be about 100-1, he didn't even get on the vodka redbulls and i suspect he sneaked back on the Fosters after the stella i boughtb him.  :028:  :beer:

sipwell

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 22, 2011, 09:19:08 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 21, 2011, 11:51:45 PM

He'd be about 100-1, he didn't even get on the vodka redbulls and i suspect he sneaked back on the Fosters after the stella i boughtb him.  :028:  :beer:

And he challenges you to drink Amstel, which is the alcoholic drink closest to water. The only thing Amstel does is making you pee more than regular. Then again, perhaps EQ is challenging him to a "proportional challenge", since EQ isn't the tallest kid around the block, are you then shorty?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

Well i like the Europa matches as i can get my other half to come to  matches as they are only a tenner, also looking forward to my trip to FC Twente and few days in Amsterdam. Saying that i won't be devestated if we don't qualify, i'll look forward to the FA cup matches later in the season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr_Moon

Let's do well in the league so we can qualify for Europe then oh... Focus on the league so we can finish high up. Then the following season let's try and qualify for Europe so we can....oh.

And all this talk of rather playing at Wembley, winning the FA Cup.  064.gif We haven't won a single major trophy before, since when were we in a position to pick and choose?!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Most of you are making sense,but this is honestly how I feel, I don't feel excited about the Europa league at all, BUT getting better youngsters for the  academy is enough to think it's not a complete waste of time,because they can be used to either bring more money to the club and/or improve our league standing.And as for getting to Wembley as we regularly get to quarter finals of domestic cups I do still think this is a better focus for the club. 092.gif 098.gif

MrFantastic

Yes europe league this season Fulham can't be there we are playing bad in EPL and we need to focus on EPL and stay up and than next year try and qualify for Europa league
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.