Started by Bartender 14, October 26, 2011, 10:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartender 14

Hi, can someone tell me if these are good seats at the Emirates (Arsenal-FFC):

Arsenal Best Available-Stand-TBC-6, seat 12  

Arsenal Best Available-Stand-TBC-5, seat 24

Thanks

ClarksOriginal

Nobody will know as the tickets do not seem to have a designated row, as TBC confirms. The Emirates has a pretty good away section that you can see from anyway so I wouldnt worry, like all new venues you get a good view from everywhere.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

finnster01

Mr Clark just beat me to it. There are no bad seats at the Emirates.

You may just want to bring a book though. For the size of the thing, it is very quiet.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

The Emrirates is fine.

No restricted legroom, or pillars to obscure your view.

And unusually for a large stadium, you don't need any binoculars. St James comes to mind...

Burt

No wonder they had to move from Highbury to the Emirates - be very difficult playing at a place like this  :dft011:

cebu

Quote from: Burt on October 26, 2011, 04:31:16 PM
No wonder they had to move from Highbury to the Emirates - be very difficult playing at a place like this  :dft011:

I could just picture Stamford Bridge looking something like this.   :011:

Bartender 14

Thanks, fine, everywhere a good view on the pitch, but what about rain: are all places covered there even if you get the front row near the field?

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on October 26, 2011, 10:55:32 AM
Nobody will know as the tickets do not seem to have a designated row, as TBC confirms. The Emirates has a pretty good away section that you can see from anyway so I wouldnt worry, like all new venues you get a good view from everywhere.

Burt

It's an all-round roof but if the rain comes in at an angle then you may end up a little bit damp.