watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Started by finnster01, October 29, 2011, 12:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Going to a Halloween party tonight dressed as The Lone Ranger. I am sure Mr Hatter would be proud of me tonight. Best looking cowboy from London ever :-)

How about yous?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

The enjoyment of working nights gave the Incredible Hulk directions earlier,just been told by a very sexy witch "i love you"

Told her to "becareful on the way home". Seen plenty of fancy costumes !

#Note to all you ladies please don't leave it for special occasions to wear those sexy stockings !  092.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

manxman

Quote from: TheDaddy on October 29, 2011, 01:53:25 AM

#Note to all you ladies please don't leave it for special occasions to wear those sexy stockings !  092.gif

I love haloween.... Well I think it's the girls dressing up as sloots mostly.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

I have a white tee-shirt with the words "Generic Halloween Costume" written in magic marker on the front.

Can't be bothered about Halloween. Having said that, I am inordinately proud of Mr. Finn!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sipwell

Halloween is an American feast, not a "European" one. I loathe all of the Belgians who dress up for Halloween. ¨[first of John Cleese during one of the episodes of Fawlty Towers] Bloody capitalists [/first of John Cleese during one of the episodes of Fawlty Towers ]
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

CorkedHat

Quote from: sipwell on October 29, 2011, 06:48:27 AM
Halloween is an American feast, not a "European" one. I loathe all of the Belgians who dress up for Halloween. ¨[first of John Cleese during one of the episodes of Fawlty Towers] Bloody capitalists [/first of John Cleese during one of the episodes of Fawlty Towers ]

Hear Hear Mr Sipwell and shame on you Mr Finn. Fancy you, an intelligent person as you are, getting caught up in the most banal, witless excuse for a piss up known to man.  I can see how Americans get embroiled in such nonsense but Europeans and other sane people of the world should know better than making complete arses of themselves in the name of what? take a bow
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Burt

Having returned from the US a couple of weeks ago I couldn't believe how seriously they take Halloween.

People were already talking of decorating out their house. One of my colleagues said that she throws a party for 100+ people every Halloween weekend, and as part of that the house goes through a transformation - graveyard out the front, hearse by the garage, cave in the hallway, etc. etc.

And they all turn up to work in fancy dress... I got pictures yesterday of the Treasury & Tax department looking far meaner than their usual selves.

Personally I don't do Halloween. We have a bucket of sweets for those kids out trick or treating and we put a couple of pumpkins out, but that's about it.

I must be turning in to a ba humbug type.

Lighthouse

I hate the blimmin thing. Kids going from door to door begging or the older one begging with menaces. They don't like it when I lecture them that originally it was the door opener who asked the visiters if they wanted a trick or treat. The trick is not to answer the blimmin door. The treat is I will not make it the last door you ever knock on.  092.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Irelands_number1

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 29, 2011, 11:34:49 AM
I hate the blimmin thing. Kids going from door to door begging or the older one begging with menaces. They don't like it when I lecture them that originally it was the door opener who asked the visiters if they wanted a trick or treat. The trick is not to answer the blimmin door. The treat is I will not make it the last door you ever knock on.  092.gif

fantastic  :011:

WhiteJC

epsomraver

Your nephew bears a resemblence to Tevez! looks like they have Been to QPR :005:

AmericanJames

Its a great time when you university age, every girl's costume is a sexy this or that  098.gif and just a general excuse to have a good time.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

FatFreddysCat

Have to agree with Corked Hat. Finny it's time to come home, you've been in the States way too long. No Self respecting Londoner should get involved in this American drivel.

VicHalomsLovechild

I put on an old Chelsea Shirt, that usually scares the crap out of the local kids.

cebu

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on October 29, 2011, 06:33:57 PM
I put on an old Chelsea Shirt, that usually scares the crap out of the local kids.

Don't the adults complain that this is excessively cruel to the children?   :002: