watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goal celebrations

Started by BalDrick, November 01, 2011, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Baldrick - re Gera, I don't know if he's played yet. Didn't he have another setback from the injury, so due back anytime about now?

Mr_Moon

Quote from: BalDrick on November 02, 2011, 03:38:03 PM

An occasion perhaps to leave Mrs Moon at home?

Only thing I've really seen her in is the Bowie (who's not bad actually) film about vampires, well I think it's analogous of AIDS actually, The Hunger.

Here's the intro to aforesaid film Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead - The Hunger

Oh cool, I'll add that onto the list of things to watch.

And Mrs Moon?

BalDrick

Quote from: Mr_Moon on November 02, 2011, 03:46:53 PM
Quote from: BalDrick on November 02, 2011, 03:38:03 PM

An occasion perhaps to leave Mrs Moon at home?

Only thing I've really seen her in is the Bowie (who's not bad actually) film about vampires, well I think it's analogous of AIDS actually, The Hunger.

Here's the intro to aforesaid film Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead - The Hunger

Oh cool, I'll add that onto the list of things to watch.

And Mrs Moon?

Film was made in 83 I think, so past her best (which is not to say she looks anything short of fit as feck). Good film, might come across as rather dated now I suppose.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

Quote from: Mitch on November 02, 2011, 03:43:19 PM
Baldrick - re Gera, I don't know if he's played yet. Didn't he have another setback from the injury, so due back anytime about now?

Not sure - been paying precious little attention to Fulham to be honest, a lot less (like none) to West Brom.

Mitch

Quote from: BalDrick on November 02, 2011, 03:55:32 PM

You're missing out - we're top of the league and top scorers with +50 GD

Not sure - been paying precious little attention to Fulham to be honest, a lot less (like none) to West Brom.

BalDrick

Quote from: Mitch on November 02, 2011, 03:58:54 PM

You're missing out - we're top of the league and top scorers with +50 GD

'precious little', not 'none whatsoever'!

Mitch

MrFantastic

every goal is time to dance or celebrate in a gay way but football is open to anyone
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 01, 2011, 12:34:37 PM
I'm frightened to think what would have happened if John Pantsil ever scored for us. I reckon he would have started running around the pitch before his head suddenly exploded.

My biggest regrets in life include never seeing Pantsil score for us, and the same with EJ.

Both would have raised the roof, but for different reasons...

Burt

Pretty sure he is still out.

Crita

Quote from: BalDrick on November 02, 2011, 02:46:23 PM
Yeah me too, well his goals anyway. How's he doing at West Brom, anyone know?

I read somewhere today that Roy is hopeful of selecting Gera for this weekend's game against Arsenal. He's been out injured since he signed.

Crita

Quote from: BalDrick on November 01, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: Airfix on November 01, 2011, 04:45:22 PM
Now THIS is a celebration!

http://www.voetbalgoal.com/6828-Goal__Atletico_Madrid___Fulham_1_1_Davies-filmpjes.html

Yes it is, because it's just sheer joy at having scored, not some pretty boy poser choreographed balls.

This is pretty cool - Fulham 1-1 Hamburg Davies Superb goal!

Man, I miss Simon Davies. I've always liked him as a person (his presence on the field) but I kind of forgot how good he is. Any idea how long it will be till he returns?

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Burt on November 02, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on November 01, 2011, 12:34:37 PM
I'm frightened to think what would have happened if John Pantsil ever scored for us. I reckon he would have started running around the pitch before his head suddenly exploded.

My biggest regrets in life include never seeing Pantsil score for us, and the same with EJ.

Both would have raised the roof, but for different reasons...

I saw EJ score and Lee Cook play.  :Haynes The Maestro: to me

WhiteJC

White Noise

Spot on Crita. Gera has not played so far this season because of injury but was pulled from a reserve game this week in the hope he can start his first senior game this weekend against The Arsenal.

BalDrick

Bale really did win top prize yesterday didn't he? What on earth was all that supposed to mean? (I don't actually want to know I hasten to add!)

Mitch

Quote from: BalDrick on November 07, 2011, 05:02:12 PM
Bale really did win top prize yesterday didn't he? What on earth was all that supposed to mean? (I don't actually want to know I hasten to add!)
Thought of this when he did it. Looked like a right twonk.